{10. Games, Swans, and Dessert}

Niall Horan

Me and Ariana danced and danced. We danced until all 9 songs were finished.

I lay down on the mat, out of breath. We were staring at clouds. "Hey," she suddenly spoke up. "Yeah?" I asked. "There's a turtle in the clouds."

I looked up and saw the shape of a turtle in the sky. I laughed at her sillyness. I felt her head turn, facing the side of mine. I jerked my head too, facing her head.

"Your eyes are so twinkly." I said to her. She giggled and smiled. "Yours are so bright."

I smiled back. I looked into her beautiful eyes as she looked at mine. "Let's play Truth or Dare!" she suddenly squealed.

Ariana Grande

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" I squealed. He laughed at my childish act. "Sure."

We both sat up and started the game.

"You first!" he said. I nodded. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." I said with a smirk. "Have you ever... eaten something that was on the floor for more than 5 seconds?"

"Yeah. It was a cookie and it stayed on the floor for 6 seconds. I bent down to pick it up, and I ate it." I said, blushing. We both laughed.

"Your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." he replied. I grinned evily.

"I dare you to twerk on that bridge with flowers in your hair." I said. "Ari!" he complained with a giggle. I winked at him and said, "Come on! Get on with yo' twerk." while laughing.

I picked 2 flowers from the bushes and placed one on top of each of his ears. "Ready?" I asked, holding in a laugh. "Ready as I'll ever be."

I played a twerking song on the stereo and opened my video camera on my phone.

Niall started twerking like a freak and I took a video of him. I was laughing the whole time, it was sooo hilarious.

°°

Once Niall was done with his twerk out, we played on. We exchanged turns. Now, it's his turn.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Truth!"

"Who is your crush at the moment?" I said with an evil smirk. Okay, asking that question is a bit dubious. I just wanted to know. Since... I like  him

He froze. "Can I change to Dare?"

"No, no, Horan!" I sassily instructed. "Since you chose Truth, you get Truth. Now answer!"

"Oh, alright. I'm crushing on... you." he said, blushing like a tomato.

Wait a minute.

He has a crush on me?

He has a crush on me?!

He has a crush on me!

I blushed and looked at him with shy eyes. He just said that he also likes me. Like, likes me  likes me.

"I'm sorry, this is akward." he said. "No, it isn't!" I whined. He chuckled and looked straight into my hazel brown eyes with his icy blue ones. "Ari, I love you."

First, he asked me out on a date.

Then, he called me beautiful.

And then, he said he likes me.

Now, he says he loves me?!

My head started spinning. I screamed like a crazy person. "Something wrong?" he asked.