{9. First Date}

Ariana Grande

My eyes fluttered open. I checked my clock.

10:57 AM, Saturday

It's Saturday. Saturday... Saturday? Saturday?! Saturday! I remembered the important event today. Today, I'm gonna have a date with Niall!

This is actually my first date. Yes, I had old boyfriends. But since we used to be couples, we just really went out with each other. Like accidentally seeing each other in public then walking together. Nobody has ever asked me out on a date before. But now someone has, my one true love has.

I got out of bed and checked my phone. I was sent a message 7 minutes ago.

From: Niall

good morning, beautiful :)

I screamed. He called me beautiful!

To: Niall

good morning <3

I fixed my covers and went to my bathroom. I locked the door and stripped from all my clothes. I put them all in the hamper and went into my shower area.

I turned the water on and wet my body and hair with warm water. I turned the shower off and put on some of my Soft & Silky Strawberry Shampoo. I really scrubbed the shampoo into my hair and scalp. I turned the water on again and washed the shampoo off. Once all of the shampoo was rinsed, I turned the water off once again. I squeezed the water off of my hair and applied some of my Healthy Hair Vanilla Scented Conditioner on it. I put some of my Skin Softening Mango Scented Soap on my scrubber and scrubbed the scrubber on my entire body. I applied some feminine wash to my prive and the facial soap that I used last night to my face. I turned the water on once again and rinsed myself. After washing the soaps and conditioner off, I switched the temperature of the water from warm to cold. I washed myself with cold water and turned the shower off.

I got a new, warm, fluffy towel from the towel rack and wiped myself. I wrapped myself in it and got a smaller towel then wrapped my hair in it. I unlocked the door and stepped out of my bathroom. I ran to my walk-in closet (which was beside my bathroom).

My room was really big. It had big space and had 2 average-sized rooms. I had a lot of stuff and they all fit in my whole bedroom.

I went in my walk-in closet and locked the door, again. I wore one of my bras and some clean undies. Then looked for an outfit.

Niall told me to wear something not too casual but not too classy. I had a big problem and I worried, until I found the perfect outfit.

I got my one of my dresses. The skirt part was made of leather and it was a really bright shade of the color turquiose. The top part was in a very vibrant shade of pink that was laced and had these flat spaghetti-straps. I brought it to my dressing stall, and I locked the door of the little stall.

I removed all the towels I had and wore the dress. I checked out the mirror to see my outfit and figure out which shoes to wear. After I found out the perfect match, I unlocked the stall door and left the little stall, bringing the 2 towels.

I unlocked the door of my walk-in closet and went out. I closed it and went in my bathroom. I hanged both towels on the towel rack and went out. I wore some slippers and went downstairs for some breakfast.

When I got downstairs, I was greeted by my mom and brother. "Good morning." they said in unison. I greeted them in return. "Where are you going?" my mom asked me. I replied her saying, "I'm going on a date, remember?" with a smile. "Ooh!" she squealed like a 5-year-old. "Where is he taking you?" Frankie asked, curious. "He didn't tell me." I said. "He told me it was a surprise."