{8. Love at First Sight}

Niall Horan

Ari wanted the whole gang (excluding Sophia) to hang-out together and she treated us for some Starbucks. By 5:30pm, we left Starbucks. We all said our goodbyes and all the boys (including moi, of course) payed her. Everyone left except for me and Ari.

"Um, Ari? Can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked. "Sure, let's take a seat." she replied. "So, what are we gonna talk about?"

"Well....." I started off. The palms of my hands sweated like crazy. My legs started getting wobbly.

"Would you accept it if I asked you out for a date?" I said without caution. The words slid out of my mouth right in an instant.

Ari started blushing, and I started worrying. I was nervous that she might reject. "Sure." she said with a smile. I smiled my famous ear-to-ear smile with pink cheeks.

"I'll text you the details." I told her. She nodded and waved me goodbye. Then she left.

Ariana Grande

I left Starbucks. Niall James Horan asked me out on a date. He asked me out! I started running while screaming like crazy. People looked at me like I was a madman (well, madwoman) but I didn't mind them. I ran all the way home.

°°

Once I got to my front porch, I unlocked the door and went inside. I screamed when I entered, startling my family.

"Honey, what's this all about? Why are you screaming?" my mom asked.

"I... got... asked... out!" I said (well, screamed). "Who asked you out?" Frankie asked, being protective. "Niall Horan." I said, daydreaming.

"I wanna see him. Maybe he's not... enough for you." he said again, being the critique/love expert/protective brother  that he is. I took out my phone and went to Instagram. I looked for Niall in my recent pic (the one I posted awhile ago) then pointed him out to mom and Frankie. They were slowly nodding their heads, observing Niall in the pic.

"Good looking. Now, about his attitude?" she asked. "He's a caring friend and he's such a gentleman. He's funny and he doesn't make me feel insecure." I said, still daydreaming. Once I said the last 6 words, Frankie immediatly spoke up. "In that case, he will be perfect for you. But if he breaks your heart and hurts you, I'll break his body and I'll hurt him." he said.

"You? The one who gives up easily? Hah!" I said with a laugh. "Oh, I won't do that. I'll get someone else to do it for me." he said with a smirk. "Oh, Frankie." I said with a laugh.

"Mom, can I have waffles?" I said. They both laughed. "Sure honey. Any add-on?" she said. "Strawberries please?" I asked. She nodded and made my pancake.

I heard my phone ring and checked it. Twitter notification. I opened it up and I was tagged.

@frankiejgrande

lil' sis @arianagrande was asked out #protectivebro ! :P

"Frankie!" I scolded at him. He laughed and I made a tweet.

@arianagrande

big bro @frankiejgrande got dumped #payback ;'D

"Ari!" he shouted. I laughed.

While waiting for my waffle, I went on social media. I made a tweet.

@arianagrande

who wants a new vid on YouTube? 'favorite' this tweet if you want me to upload! xx

Many people favorited it, so I decided to make one later.