{2. New Found Friends}

Ariana Grande

We passed by what seemed like hundreds of bus stops (though they were only 9) and picked-up 27 students. The school bus soon drove to HWH.

Nobody sat beside me, which made me a bit sad. But I didn't care. I think of HWH as a new school to me, even though I've already been in this school for 3 and a ½ years. Yes, you heard that right. In the middle of my 1st semester 8th grade I was invited to join the HWH community. I started going to HWH on the 2nd semester. The Friday before my 2nd sem was the day I left. That was one of the days I cried so much.

The bus stopped, and it was already parked in the school parking lot. I wanted to be the last to get out, but a boy stayed onboard until everyone was out but me. I waited for him to leave, but it was like he was also waiting for me to leave. We had a good, icy stare at each other. He wasn't good looking though.

He suddenly spoke up. "Hi, I'm Ju-".

He was cut-off by a girl. "Justin Drew Bieber! I was looking for you everywhere!" she said. "Is this your girlfriend?" I asked.

"What the hell?! No, she's not my girlfriend! This is my cousin, Demi." he said.

"Hi! I'm Demi, Demi Lovato." she cheered. She smiled and I returned the favor. "Hi, I'm Ariana." I said. Justin's jaw dropped and I chuckled. "Well, I have to get to class. But surely I'll see you at lunch?" I asked and smiled. They both nodded and I got down from the bus.

Wow, so far I made 2 friends, and first period hasn't even started yet!

I ran towards the 12th grade building of my school and went in the doors. People ignored me, they just talked to their friends. I walked towards my locker. The school administrators left a schedule in everyones locker while no students were around. They would slide it in the little holes/lines. Nobody didn't have a locker, since it was already included in the scholarship.

My friend, Elizabeth Gillies (a.k.a. Liz), went to my locker. "Hey Ari!" she said. I smiled and replied, "Hey Liz!" cheerfully. "So I talked to Avan," she said. I shouted, "OMG! What did you say?!" feeling excited.

She was about to say something, but her phone rang. Her eyes were moving swiftly from the left to the right side. "Let's talk over lunch. I have some place to go to." she said with a smirk. I nodded with a chuckle and she walked away.

I opened my locker and got my schedule.

8:00am - 8:30am English Language

8:40am - 9:10am Spanish Language

9:20am - 9:50am Recess

10:00am - 10:30am French Language

10:40am - 11:10am Math and Science

11:20am - 11:50am Acting, (Monday, Tuesday) Arts (Wednesday), Music (Thursday, Friday)

12:00pm - 12:50pm Lunch

1:00pm - 1:50pm P.E. (Monday), H.E.L.E. (Tuesday), I.T. (Wednesday), Biography (Thursday), Geography (Friday)

2:00pm - 2:50pm Lab Class

3:00pm Dismissal

Only 7 periods per day?! Yes!

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys!

Sucky chapter! Sorry :(

I was only able to update today (Thursday). Sorry again :'(

I will be changing my updating schedule. And some other things. :P

Anyways about the chapter!

So Ari met Justin and Demi, Justin and Demi are cousins, Ari thought they were dating, Ari doesn't think Justin is good looking (even I don't think he has good looks). :0

And what happens in the next chapter? Read on to find out!

So that's all for now, I hope you forgive me for everything!

I need help for celebrity and real live characters for this story so DM me on Instagram, PM me on Kik, or leave a comment down below!

Instagram - @loominq.grande

Kik - @loominqgrande

Follow my Instagram and feel free to Kik me!

So I saw how many views this have, and it's already up to 10! OMG! I hope it gets 10 × 10 = 100 by my 8th chapter. ;)

Bye loves!

VOTE

COMMENT

ETC.

-TLP