[FILLER]

Present Day (today):

"Congrats, Ari!" Liz, my friend, said. "Thanks Liz!" I smiled.

"You went from big bows to sold out shows. I am soooo proud of you." my mom cried. I chuckled. "Don't cry, mom." I said. She nodded and wiped away her tears.

"I am so proud. You are an amazing actor and singer. You deserve no hate. All those who hate you are just jealous of you. I love you, Ari." Frankie (my brother) said.

"You deserve everything you have right now." my nonna said.

"Yeah, too bad grandpa isn't here to congratulate me..." I trailed off. From tears of joy awhile ago, I now have tears of sorrow. My grandpa died, and I cried a whole lot of tears that day. I also remembered another day I cried a lot. When me and my family left our old town, Boca, to go to and live in Los Angeles.

I have made soooo many achievements, but I did loose some stuff and importantly some people. Sigh......

Atleast my family, friends, and fans were & are gonna be always there for me.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi!

So here's a FILLER!!!

This is what the story is actually about! The past.

Though the past of the celebrities in this book is only fictional! So no hate please!

So bye for now!

-TLP