{6. Friends}

Ariana Grande

School went by quickly, and we were dismissed. I had lunch with Liz, Avan (Liz's boyfriend), Selena, Zayn, Niall, Zayn's friends (whos names were Louis, Harry, and Liam) and 3 girls. We took up a whole table (the table was really big and long). I introduced Liz and Avan to the gang, and they (the gang) happily accepted them (Liz and Avan) as their/our (the gang) own. The 3 girls were actually the girlfriends of Louis, Liam, and Zayn.

Louis' girl was Eleanor Calder. She was stunning. She was pretty, cute, and slim. She had light brown hair and hazel eyes. Zayn's girl was Perrie Edwards. She was beautiful. She was slim, and had a beautiful voice (she sang for us). Her hair was pink and purple, which was cute.

Now Liam's "girl" was different. She wasn't pretty, she had big teeth. She used to bully my friend, and my friend moved away from Los Angeles because of getting bullied. Her name was Sophia Smith. She gave me a death glare whenever I talk to Liam or whenever I say a joke and Liam laughs.

After school, I walked to a Starbucks. Mom and dad had work, while Frankie went somewhere. I got in and sat on a table for two. I decided to invite the gang. During lunch we all exchanged numbers, but I didn't save in Sophia's number. I didn't count her in the gang. So she gave me her number but I didn't save it. I texted the gang through a group message.

To: Avan, Liz, Eleanor, Louis, Perrie, Zayn, Liam, Harry, Niall, Selena

come over to starbucks (the one nearest to HWH)! :] i'm all alone here :( i'll treat you to a drink and dessert ;)

°°

From: Niall

sure. i'm with harry, we'll be there in a few.

°°

From: Selena

kk :) im comin

°°

From: Avan

k. is liz coming?

-

To: Avan

yep

°°

From: Eleanor

i'm with louis. we'll be there.

°°

From: Liz

on my way ;)

°°

From: Zayn

i'm with perrie, we're otw.

°°

From: Liam

sophia can't be there. i will be.

did you invite her?

-

To: Liam

nahh

-

I locked my phone and waited for them to come.

••••

They all arrived. I had to move to a longer "table". The "table" was actually composed of 2 tables, since we were 11 people. 11 chairs were set up.

We all sat down. "So? What do you guys want?" I asked.

Everyone told me their orders at the same time. I didn't understand a wod from anyone. I took out my iPhone and unlocked it. I opened Notes

"You lost me from the start." I said with a laugh. They all laughed too. "Seriously though, what are your orders? Type them in my iPhone and pass my phone to the one on your left. Don't mind my personal things, and be careful with my phone." I said. They all nodded.

I typed in mine.

1 - grande - Vanilla Bean Créme

1 - 2 pieces - Waffles with Syrup

I passed it to the one on my left, who was Louis. He typed in somethings then passed my phone to Eleanor. That routine continued on until the last person who was Liam.

Liam gave me back my phone and I went to the counter.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi guys!

So I haven't updated in.... 12 days. Oops. I'm always gonna update when I get 15 reads.

So bye for now!

VOTE, COMMENT, ETC.

-TLP