Chapter 28

Y'ALL THIS SHIT GOT 1K READS I'M SO FUCKING SHOOK KSISIEJSJ. THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS I LOVE YOU❤❤❤

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAECHAN, MY CHILD I LOVE YOU💞💞👑

—————————

—————————

I was going back and forth debating whether I should cancel my "date" with Jaehyun or not. I'm just scared.

I knocked on Jihoon's door.

"Come in" he yelled and I got inside.

"Um Jihoon?"

"Yeah?"

"How about we go to Mayuree's party together?"

"But... Aren't you going with Jaehyun?"

"Yeah but... I'm not sure about it."

"Why?"

I let out a deep sigh. "I don't know.." I said while shaking my head.

"Well even if you wanted to, I can't go with you... I'm going with Heejin..." He said silently.

"YOU WHAT JENSJJDJSJDEJJDDJ!! OH MY GOODNESS JIHOON FINALLY!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I jumped around his room.

"WE'RE NOT DATING CALM DOWN! we're just friends.

"You're not dating, YET" I emphasized.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Now leave I have to get ready"

I whined. "Fiiine" and I went back to my bedroom.

———————————

Today now

JaeJae:
Babe

JaeJae:
I'm coming to pick you up in two hours.

JaeJae;
We're gonna have fun ;)

Me:
Stop it Jaehyun.

JaeJae:
Hmm never ;)

Me:
I know you wanna chat but I have to get ready so bye for now see you later.

JaeJae:
Aww don't leave me :(
Seen

———————————

I feel bad for not replying but I don't have time fml.

Two hours later.

"Oh here's her house." I said to Jaehyun and he parked the car at an empty spot.

"Let's go, shall we?" He said and I nodded.

I'm starting to get more comfortable around Jaehyun. I don't know why but feel safe with him.

"Hey Jaehyun, can you take a photo of me? I want to upload something on Instagram" I giggled.

He laughed "Yeah sure, pass me your phone"

After taking pictures we went inside.

"Sunyoungg!! You came!" An excited Mayuree appeared and hugged me

"Happy birthday love" I said.

"Thank you! And this is..?" She pointed to Jaehyun.

"Ohh I forgot. Well this is my b- my friend Jaehyun. Jaehyun, this is one of my best friends Mayuree." I said. (A/N: i accidentally went to type "my boyfriend Jaehyun and then was like...Why not(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

I HOPE THEY DIDN'T NOTICE THAT I ALMOST CALLED HIM MY BOYFRIEND, WTF BITCH????

"Hey nice to meet you" she said and they shook hands. "You can go to the backyard if you want. There are more people there" she told us.

"Ok sure" I dragged Jaehyun outside.

"YAH SEOHYUN, JIHYE" I waved at them and they run at our direction.

"Hey bitchhh" Jihye said and hugged me.

Taeyong approached us too and fist bumped Jaehyun.

"Wassup man? I didn't expect you here" Taeyong said to Jaehyun.

"I came with Sunyoung" He replied while blushing

"...is that Jaehyun????" Jihye whispered at me and I nodded. "bitch what a babe.. Marry him" she said and I pushed her away. She laughed.

"Oh so you're Jaehyun..." Seohyun shook hands with him.

"Yeah hi Jaehyun, I'm Jihye" she moved Seohyun out of the way and shook hands with Jaehyun too.

"So who's your date?" I asked Jihye.

"Um this guy I used to talk with. He's one year younger than us." She said shyly.

"Ohh Donghyuck?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Shut upp" she whined "I have to go though, see you around" she winked and went back to Donghyuck.

I looked at the side and some girls were talking with Jaehyun.

I'm not jealous. No. I mean.. I shouldn't feel jealous. I don't like him or anything so...

I decided to go back inside. And that was a HUGE mistake.

"I just came for two days, I couldn't miss your birthday party." he chuckled.

I began to tear up. My ex boyfriend and now friend is here. And not only that, but...

"Ohhh who's the girl?" Mayuree asked and smiled widely.

"She's Jennifer, my girlfriend." And with that being said, I went back to the backyard and without anyone noticing, I left. I run as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was going.

After a while, I was sitting on the ground in front of a store, crying my eyes out as usual.

I thought got over him but no. I don't think I ever will...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to thank you again for 1k❤ stay tuned for the next chapter. Ily💞

|•clds•|