Chapter 40

Days had passed by. Areum finally left from Jaehyun's house since she found her own apartment and Jaehyun and I have been well all that time.

I've been calling Jaehyun all day today but he wasn't answering. I wanted to tell him to go out tonight cause it's my birthday. I guess I'll call him again later.

My mom is out for shopping, my dad's at work and Jihoon is still on vacation with Heejin. So I'm home alone. And I've got literally nothing to do.

I tried calling my friends, Seohyun and Jihye but they wouldn't answer either. What the heck happened? Why aren't they answering?

I was actually kinda nervous so I decided to call Taeyong too to check if everything was alright.

------------------------------

Taeyong
Call accepted

Taeyong:
Hello?

Me:
Oh hi Taeyong!

Me:
It's me Sunyoung

Taeyong:
Hey Sunyoung what's up?

Me:
Hmm nothing much

Me:
I just called to ask you something

Taeyong:
Sure ask me whatever you want.

Me:
I've been trying to call Seohyun and Jihye but they don't seem to be picking up. Are they ok?

Taeyong:
Yeah they're fine. They're out for shopping that's probably the reason they aren't answering.

Me:
Ohh you're right. It must be loud there and they don't hear it. Anyway, thanks Tae. Talk to you soon.

Taeyong:
Bye Sunyoung!

Taeyong
Call ended

------------------------------

Nice. I'll just scroll through Instagram as usual.

I liked every single photo for two hours. I got bored. It was 6pm now and nobody's home yet. That's weird...

I called Jaehyun once again but, there's still no answer.

A few minutes later my phone rang and I picked up almost immediately without looking who was calling.

-------------------------------

Me:
Hello??

Unknown:
Hi baby

Me:
Ohh hey Jae. Where have you been? I've been calling you for hours.

Jaehyunie:
Sorry I was just busy. But now I'm here.

Me:
Ah ok. So I called to ask you if you'd want to go out for dinner-

Jaehyunie:
Well I was going to ask you if you wanted to come here at my place to hang out.

Me:
Oh. Well... Um. Sure! Do you want me to come over now?