Chapter 1: A New Mission

A small irken ran through the crowds of other irkens abord the Massive, trying desperately to get to her destination.
"Move, you idiots! I'm trying to get to the meeting! Don't you know who I am?!" she shrieked. She continued to push other irkens out of her way, earning some stares from bystanders.
At last, she'd reached her destination: the tallest's chamber in the massive. She couldn't wait to be an invader. "I can't believe the day is finally here!" she said to herself quietly yet excitedly.
She'd spent some of her time as a Sargent as well as a senior engineer. Until now, she'd been working as an elite pilot for the irken empire. In short (no pun intended), she was well respected, despite her height. She never let that hold her back.
The large, mechanical magenta doors slid open, and stood there in the center of the nearly cavernous room were the almighty tallest, Red and Purple. Xan approached them in a determined march, and made her presence known. "My tallests!" she saluted, standing straight, as to be respectful.
"Ah, Sargent Xan. You've arrived" Tallest Red said, noticing her arrival. Xan's blue eyes shone with excitement. She relaxed from saluting and further approached the tallest.
"Good timing!" commented Tallest Purple.
"As your message has stated, your request to become an invader has been granted. Today, you will be able to pick which planet you'd like to invade first, and you'll receive your own sir unit" Tallest Red informed Xan. The smaller irken nodded in understanding. "Yes sir! However I won't be needing to pick a SIR unit, as I have my own custom engineered one" Xan reported proudly. The tallest nodded, acknowledging her statement. Tallest Purple pulled a remote out of one of his pockets and clicked a button, and a large holographic screen descended from the ceiling. A large, detailed map of the galaxy appeared on it. "Here's a map of all known planets in this galaxy. Tell us, which would you like to invade?" he asked. "We trust your judgement to pick a planet that would greatly benefit the empire" Tallest Purple finished. Xan thought for a bit while looking over the map, touching a gloved claw to her chin got a moment. She looked over, and eventually came upon a planet marked with a question mark. A secret planet? Her curiousity got the better of her. "That one!" Xan said, pointing to the mystery planet. "Oh, Earth? Are you sure? That's where-" Tallest Red began, however was interrupted by Xan. "Oh yes I'm very sure, I think I've heard about that planet before! Surely that planet has lots of materials we could use to our benefit?" she noted the last part happily. The Tallest looked at each other, and then shrugged in agreement. How could they argue with free resources? "Eh, it's her choice. Maybe she'll do a better job than you-know-who. Plus, she makes a good argument. Now, Xan, let's go get you on your way." Said Purple, looking back to Xan. She grinned and followed close behind her two tall idols.

About an hour later...

"Luv! Reporting for duty!" said a petite sir unit, giving a firm salute to the irken standing before her.
This sir unit was silver, with baby blue eyes adorned with what seemed like synthetic eyelashes; useful AND stylish! Her antenna had a small heart-shaped bulb at the end, to match the heart on her chest. Xan smiled, and finished her round around the little robot, checking various bits and pieces of her swiftly. Taking a step back, she admired her companion."Excellent... Fully functional, as expected of course!" she noted, clearly proud of her engineering work. She looked to her tallest, who also seemed to be impressed by her mechanical work.
"Luv! Let's go to the ship. We have a planet to invade!" Xan ordered, turning around after bidding her tallests goodbye. "Yes master!" Luv said, quickly following behind Xan. The two walked with clear excitement in their steps, looking forward to whatever this new planet had to offer.