Chapter 6: Kat's Arrival

Roughly a week later

"She should be here any minute now, Luv" Xan spoke, eyeing the night sky. "Im so excited to see her and Star again!" Luv exclaimed excitedly. A few more moments passed before Xan exclaimed, "Look, there!" and pointed up at the sky to what seemed like a shooting star, but it was getting closer and closer.
Eventually, a small voot cruiser ship landed swiftly yet quietly in Xan's backyard, and out stepped an irken female with hot pink eyes adorned with long eyelashes and a hot pink invader's uniform. Her antennae were curved into square spirals at the ends. When she saw Xan, she ran to tackle hug her.
"XAN!!! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!" she exclaimed, squeezing her blue eyed friend. "I see you still use earth slang?" Xan asked jokingly. "Like, of course! I've always wanted to come here!" Kat said happily. "It's good to see you Kat, where's your SIR unit?" Xan asked, noticing the lack of her robot companion. "Oh, right. Star!" Kat called. A small sir unit with light purple eyes, with synthetic eye lashes just like Luv's, and a purple star on its forehead jumped out of the voot cruiser, and landed next to Luv and hugged her. "Luv!" she exclaimed, smiling. "Star!" Luv said, hugging back.
"So, Kat, you'll need to make a human disguise. You can come with me to hi-skool and meet some humans for real" Xan said. "I'm one step ahead of you!" Kat said. She turned around and fiddled with a small watch-like device on her wrist. Her appearance flickered before turning into that of a pink-sweater clad brunette with long wavy hair. She wore white leggings under a black skirt. She turned around, her pink eyes full of excitement. "TA-DA!" she exclaimed. Xan did a mock fancy clap and laughed, "Well done, then we'll be just fine!". The two decided to walk into the house after diguising Kat's ship as a comically large bush.

"So, any big plans, Xan?" Kat asked. Xan tapped her chin a few times, before talking. "There's another irken here, Zim. This is a huge threat to my mission, because I am the one supposed to be bringing about this planet's inevitable surrendering to the Armada. But, I'm not entirely sure what I want to do about it now. What I do know is that its CRUCIAL to keep tabs on him. I don't want him sabotaging me or my plans" she finished, frustrated with the inconveniences of having a rival. She decided to leave out the weird feeling she had gotten when Zim looked at her, unsure of what it meant. She didnt't want Kat prying into something like that right now. Kat nodded in understanding, "Hm, tough situation. But luckily you have me here to help!" she said happily. Xan nodded and smiled slightly. "Yeah. I'm excited to show you all around hi-skool tomorrow. Wait until you see how dumb the people are here, its so funny its almost sad." she said with a chuckle.