Chapter 2: Arrival

"I'll tell you, Luv. Thank IRK I modified this ship, because this trip will only take a week. If I hadn't, it would've taken 6 months! Can you believe that?" Xan rambled. She tapped a few buttons on the ship's main console, and they were off. "Turns out, by the way, this isn't actually a secret planet. Kat's mentioned this place before but, I never payed much attention to be honest. All I know is that some of its materials are unique to it. But I'm still looking forward to my new job as an invader! I wonder what kind of stuff we'll learn?" she noted, pondering many different ideas as to what they'll find on Earth. "Wake me up when we're there" said Xan, dozing off.

One Week Later

"Master wake up! We're here!" Luv said, shaking Xan awake. "H-huh? What? Oh, finally. Took long enough" Xan said finally awake. "Luv! Observe some normal activities and such, or something. I've gotta find a place to land" Xan ordered. Luv saluted, and looked out of the window attentively.
After about 20 minutes, Xan finally found a spot next to some house, and landed her ship.
"Ahhhh, gravity. It's nice to finally be on a planet again" Xan said, stretching. "Alright. We're going to need to blend in with the local life here. Disguises, disguises, we need.. AH HA, DISGUISES!" Xan said, pressing a button on her ship. Her ship transformed slightly to include a small station with a screen. "I'll start. Let's see... a human. That's what I'll be. I'll choose... blonde hair? Looks good, and.. "hazel eyes"? Ooh yes, that color is very nice. As for an outfit, lets see... oh, how about some 'jeans' and a blue 'jacket'? Weird names. Moving on, some black 'converse'? Not bad, it'll do. Lastly, I think this 'band tee' will do as a shirt. I'll make this holographic disguise, which is indistinguishable from the other people. Ok, done!" Xan said, tapping the finish button on the screen. The screen went black as the hologram of the disguise seemingly peeled off the screen and materialized into a small wristband. She fastened it on her left wrist and activated it, and the hologram fizzled to life. Xan stood there, in her human disguise, "Well? How is it?" she asked. "Very convincing!" said Luv.
"Ok, good. As for you, what have you decided on?" Xan asked. "I've observed 'cats' to be common pets to tag alongside humans, so I think that will be the best suitable disguise for me" Luv reported. Xan nodded and pulled up a black cat hologram from the screen, and took the wristband it formed. She handed it to Luv, and she activated it. There stood a small black cat with intense blue eyes.
Finally, after their disguises were done, Xan set up the base by putting a small drill into the ground. It was loud, but thankfully all the humans slept through it. "These people are oddly... unsuspecting aren't they?" Xan thought, walking i side her newly created base.
She traveled down to her lab, and began research.
"Hi-Skool, Huh..?" She noted, sending an emergency application to the skool's website...