Announcement

Hi guys! Noah here! I have an agenda I'd like to share with you all!

First off, as of now, we've reach over 500 readers on My Wish, Your Dream, currently sitting at 504 readers! I just wanna say thank you all for making this possible! My team and I really hope you all love this story as much as we do!

Secondly, I wanna go over something in case of you are left confused, and by that, I mean the layout of the writing. As in, 2nd and 3rd Person POV.

Some of you have no doubt noticed that the dialogue is set in the 2nd person perspective. Now why are we doing that, you may ask? As the description of the story says, quote, "An autistic foreigner, rebel dancer, and shy singer, these three will soon capture their nine hearts." Now what do those OC's have to do with this, how do they tie in to what I'm saying? I'll tell you. 

I'm sure most of you played, or at least heard of this game, but in GTA V, you can play as either Trevor, Michael, or Franklin throughout the game, both during and outside missions

I'm sure most of you played, or at least heard of this game, but in GTA V, you can play as either Trevor, Michael, or Franklin throughout the game, both during and outside missions. The fun bit of it is that their stories interconnect with each other leading up to the end of the game with a big decision you have to choose from. But by now, you're probably asking what does GTA have to do with Love Live. THAT'S the big announcement, my friend. :)

In this story, we're doing a GTA V scenario where YOU, yes you, the reader, can portray yourself as one of the three protagonists in the story! Only difference is there's no killing, heist missions, criminal activity, none of that. You'll have to find that somewhere else. 

But yes, in this story, you the readers can portray yourselves as either the autistic foreigner, the rebel dancer, or the shy singer. THAT'S why the story is written in 2nd POV, we want you guys to feel like you're part of the story and actually interacting with Muse. Think of it as an RPG, but in the form of a fanfiction. Though if you want, we can always do two versions of this story, only the 2nd version will be written in 3rd person perspective. Let me know what you guys think.

Also, you'll be taking the choice of choosing whom you wish to be, but not yet. That won't be until ALL THREE OC's make an official appearance. I wanna give you guys the chance to get to know the girls first. 

And lastly, when working on our chapters, @FanficsRu and I decided to hold you guys over with news in the Love Live community whenever available, as well as birthdays! We'll give you the latest scoop on anything Love Live related, and you'll hear about birthdays of the girls of Muse! And not only them, but as well as birthdays from Aqours, our girls from Perfect Dream Project from the upcoming Love Live! School Idol Project Festival ALL STARS, the seiyuus of our favorite girls, and even supporting characters from the Live Live franchise!

And that's it with the announcements! Stay tuned, as Chapter 2 should be up in a few days! Let me know if you're excited to portray as the OC's! And what do you think of being notified of news and birthdays?

See you guys later!