Yoshiko Tsushima

Happy Friday the 13th, little demons! Today we have another Love Live birthday for you all, and today's birthday is first year Yoshiko Tsushima, AKA Yohane the Fallen Angel!

Before I start my usual rounds, how about a little music? 

That's better! This is Yoshiko's single, In This Unstable World, which was released earlier this year in February as a bonus CD included in the limited edition release of the Love Live! Sunshine!! TV Anime Season 2 Blu-Ray 3.

Now where was I? Oh yes....

Now, for those who don't know who Yoshiko is, she's one of the nine main characters of Love Live Sunshine, and is also a member of Aqours. She's also a first-year at Uranohoshi Girls' High School. Her image color is grey, and is a member of a sub-unit of Aqours called Guilty Kiss alongside Riko Sakurauchi and Mari Ohara.

She's a chuunibyou, or "chuuni" for short, and calls herself "Yohane" as she hates being called by her real name. (In case you don't know what a chuuni is, it's a person in anime who holds delusions of grandeur.) She attended kindergarten with fellow first-year Hanamaru Kunikida, whom she refers to as "Zuramaru".

Because of her alter-ego, she tends to get teased by her fellow first-years Hanamaru Kunikida and Ruby Kurosawa, which while seems annoying to her, she treasures their friendship, especially shown in Season 1 Episode 13.

Oh, and did I mention she's in one of the most famous shippings in Love Live Sunshine, YohaRiko?

Thank you so much, everyone, I really appreciate it! As I'm currently typing, we're literally a few readers away from reaching 1,000 readers! And I wanna give back to you all as thanks for making this possible, for this wouldn't be so without all ...

Thank you so much, everyone, I really appreciate it! As I'm currently typing, we're literally a few readers away from reaching 1,000 readers! And I wanna give back to you all as thanks for making this possible, for this wouldn't be so without all of you, the readers, and those who helped contribute to make this story for you all! I couldn't be anymore thankful than I am now!

Stay tuned for news of what I'll be doing to give back! Also, news that occured recently in the world of Love Live!