The Big Decision!!!

It's time for the Big Decision! I hope you're all excited!!!

Now awhile ago, back for my very first announcement, I said we're doing a GTA V like scenario in this story! Well, this is it! I'm giving YOU, yes you, the readers, a chance to portray as one of our three lovely ladies! Only difference is no heists, no killing, no GTA nonsense here. You want that, you have to look somewhere else.

Throughout the story, you'll become whatever girl you choose to be, as you live her adventures, her story, and along the way, you'll get to learn more about her, and if you're lucky, you'll see a bit of her in you. Each of the girls' stories will interconnect, not just with Muse, not just the story, but with the other two MC's as well, and it'll all end with a big, grand bow! Let's just say, the story will be big.

 Each of the girls' stories will interconnect, not just with Muse, not just the story, but with the other two MC's as well, and it'll all end with a big, grand bow! Let's just say, the story will be big

This is Kohana Tokuda. She's a first-year, one of three girls you can choose to portray as. She's the shy singer, and is also very intelligent, but has trouble talking, as well as socializing with people. She's been childhood friends with fellow first-year Maki Nishikino ever since kindergarten, right when her parents became next-door neighbors with Maki's family. There's something within her that makes her wanna burst out and scream, as she wants to come out, but doesn't know how.....

If you choose to become Kohana, comment here.

This is Emiko Tachibana, the autistic foreigner

This is Emiko Tachibana, the autistic foreigner. She's a second-year, one of three girls you can portray as. She's childhood friends with Honoka, Umi, and Kotori, and is the youngest of the four. She's all about sunshine, rainbows, ponies, basically the fantasy stuff. She doesn't understand social cues due to her autism and can only speak in short phrases. She also loves to play as the sorceress "Emiko!" as she came to love the Harry Potter books! Unfortunately, not everything is as sunshine as Emiko seems to think....

If you choose to become Emiko, comment here.

And last, but not least, we have Ritsu Adachi

And last, but not least, we have Ritsu Adachi. She's the rebel dancer, and is a third-year, one of three girls you can portray as. She's a dancer with such talent, but as a dark and troubled past. She seems cold and distant, and has a mysterious past. Infamous in real life, but famous and beloved in the world of dance and social media as a dancer, but under a persona. But lately people have begun to notice change within her. Has the feared third-year student gotten soft all of a sudden? Or is there more to her than meets the eye?

If you choose to become Ritsu, comment here.

There IS a catch to this, though. Unlike GTA V, where you can switch between Trevor, Michael, and Franklin at any point, here, once you choose who you wish to become, you're stuck with that girl for the remainder of the story. No take-backs, so you have to choose carefully.

So who would you choose to become? The shy singer, the autistic foreigner, or the rebel dancer? The choice is yours. I can't wait to see who you'll be!

And to help you think of your decision, here's some music.