Natsumi Murakami

And we are at our very first Love Live birthday of September! Our first one up is Natsumi Murakami, who's birthday is September 7th! She provides the voice of Ai Miyashita, one of the nine main characters of Perfect Dream Project, who's going to be appearing in the upcoming Love Live School Idol Festival Project ALL STARS, but unfortunately its release will be delayed to 2019 due to improving the quality of the game, particularly in regards to some of the 3D-model dance scenes.

Anyway, this is Ai-chan here.

And to provide you with even more goodies, here's her character introduction, subbed version, and a snippet of her song Meccha Going, which was released last weekend!

Natsumi, AKA Nacchan, has only one other role, which is the voice of Ako Saotome from the anime Aikatsu Stars! Like her character Ai-chan, she loves to make puns, and when alone, comes up with some puns. She's also a gamer and loves FPS (first person shooter) games such as Call of Duty, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Metal Gear, and more! Apparently she loves the excitement of now knowing when she'll be killed in-game.

And with that, is our very first birthday of September, Natsumi Murakami! Happy birthday Nacchan! We got a ton of LL birthdays this month, and Chapter 3 will be up very soon! Ta ta for now!