Double Belated Birthday

Happy belated birthday to both Aida Rikako and Setsuna Yuki, both of which had their birthdays on August 8th!

To start it off, let's start with Aida Rikako. Her name might not be familiar to some of you, mainly because she's very new and doesn't exactly have a TON of roles, but you HAVE heard her voice, because she voices the piano-playing/music composer for Aqours, Riko Sakurauchi, who's birthday is this month!

 Her name might not be familiar to some of you, mainly because she's very new and doesn't exactly have a TON of roles, but you HAVE heard her voice, because she voices the piano-playing/music composer for Aqours, Riko Sakurauchi, who's birthday is...

Aida's other roles, though there aren't that many, like I said, are:

1. Sera Sawako from Sakurada Reset

2. Mary-san and Iyo from Pop Team Epic

3. Ichinoshin from Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Our other belated birthday girl is Setsuna Yuki, one of nine main characters of Perfect Dream Project, and is a second-year at Nijigasaki High School.

Setsuna knew fate was calling to her the very moment she saw school idols for the first time, which is why she became one herself. Other than her fellow second-year Ayumu Uehara or first-year Rina Tennoji, she wasn't invited to become a school idol. She's become a bit of an urban legend at school, because she's so busy with school idol activities, other students began saying they haven't seen her at all at school.

She's known to have an energetic smile and her performance is known to be distinctive. Because of her eagerness to be good at school, she studies on her off days. She loves everything related to school idols, and with the exception of health class, she loves every subject at school.

And that was our double belated birthday in August! We have one more for August! Stay tuned!