Aku mencintaimu, aku selalu mencintaimu, dan aku Tidak Berhenti Sekarang

Magnus and Alec appeared out of the portal and realized that they were in the Institute. It was quiet, it was the kind of quiet that things were finally at peace. It seemed to be that there was so much noise when the chaos was out, but when things were finally over it meant that things were finally going to be okay. Magnus had looked at Alec, and he saw him in his regular form. A little tanned, but mostly pale skin with the shining blue eyes and black hair that made him the most beautiful man ever known.

Alec: Magnus?

Magnus: Yes Alexander?

Alec: I'm sorry...

Magnus: For what?

Alec: For lashing out at your father like that, for making you see that...monster...

Magnus: Alexander, how many time do I have to tell you? You are not a monster.

Alec: Magnus you just saw me transform into a demon, a hideous-

Magnus cut him off with a deep kiss, and he was making sure that within this kiss he would hope that Magnus would hear his words in his mind. You're not a monster, you could never be a monster in my eyes.

You're my Alexander Gideon Lightwood, and you are the farthest thing from a monster. Whatever runs in your blood doesn't make who you are, it is what kind of heart that you have and you have the purest heart of them all. If anything you are, you are an angel that found its way to my heart. I love you, I've always loved you, and I'm not stopping now.

Magnus cupped Alec's cheeks to pull him closer, and Alec was kissing Magnus like there was no tomorrow. Alec and his recipe for a kiss were making this moment all the sweeter than any dessert that anyone could taste. This kiss had so many full teaspoons of passion, too many to count mixing of adoration and the biggest mix of love that was ready to be baked in an oven that used the warmth of Magnus and Alec's arms. When the kiss was done, that meant that their dessert of love was ready to be devoured just so that way it could be redone over and over. A recipe for a neverending sweet love that they could both eat for days on end.

Magnus: Alexander, you're so beautiful.

Alec: Look who's talking.

Magnus: Trust me, Alec, you don't want to see me in my natural makeup.

Alec: I, honestly, would love to not because I want to see what you look like without makeup but because of me knowing in the end that you will always be beautiful.

Magnus and Alec could just smile, and just know that things would finally be at peace. They were about to kiss until a familiar voice had rung through the room.

Maryse: Alec?

Alec looked at where the voice came from, and he saw his mom standing in the room with teary eyes.

Alec: Mom!

Alec ran to his mom and gave her the biggest hug he could give. Maryse closed her eyes while hugging her son, and started to have the happiest tears fall down her cheeks. She was sad that her son was away from her, but she was happy that she had his baby boy home safely. Maryse and Alec ended the hug, and Magnus soon joined the two. Alec looked at him and knew it was time for more people to know.

Alec: Mom you may have met each other once before, but this is Magnus Bane.

Maryse: Magnus....I...I haven't seen you in forever.

Magnus: As I haven't seen you in forever as well, Maryse.

Maryse: Magnus I would like to thank you for saving my son's life from Valentine.