A Love Story That Is Told By Your Sister

I was, I really was...

(A few years later)

I was so happy to have a family that I knew would never leave me, and with knowing Magnus and Alec's story I knew I had to write it down. When I finished it, I kept reading it to myself every time when I got a chance but no one ever found out until Izzy saw it.

Izzy: You wrote about their love story?

Annalise: Yes, and please don't tell Magnus, Alec, or anyone because they will flip out.

Izzy: But it was so cute, and you're a really good writer.

Annalise: I am?

Izzy: You are, I think Magnus and Alec would love this.

It wasn't until I was reading their love story on Alec's deathbed, and I made sure that both, Magnus and Alec, would hear it.

Alec: You wrote all of this?

Annalise: I did, and don't worry this isn't like a bunch of creepy fanfics.

Magnus: Annalise, it's beautiful.

Alec: It really is, Anna.

Everyone called me Anna for short except from my mom and Magnus. Speaking of which, everyone that loved one another had gone on to marry each other. I, even, saw Simon and Izzy's wedding too, and the best part was that they let me dress up as Princess Leia and let be the flower girl at the ceremony and it was the best day ever. I knew for a moment that with a happily ever after falling into place, everything was all normal. Now that I got see Magnus and Alec's love story unfold, it just seemed to be that it would go on forever. When Magnus and Alec had talked about Alec growing old, Magnus didn't want to think about it when he was gone. Magnus wanted nothing more but to die with Alec so that way they could be together. Magnus said to him that there would be no life without him around. Then after a long discussion, Magnus and Alec agreed that when Alec dies Magnus would die with him too.

Alec: It's almost time, I can feel it.

Magnus: Me too.

Everyone was there, and they were all seeing the two die together.

Magnus: I have the arrow and bow.

Magnus wanted to die by Alec's favorite weapon, a simple bow, and arrow. Now it was time for them to take their leave, and go off to wherever they want to go. Magnus said that all of us can see each other when they're ghosts, and that will be the day I cannot wait for but for now, they have to go.

Alec: I love you...all...

Magnus: I love you too, Alexander.

Alec and Magnus died, but they died together, they died together happily.....

"Honestly, who would ever want to love a beast like me?"

"I would."