The New Girl

Sages P.O.V

Today is the first day of a normal high school and there is no more bullying no more torcher and no more blood sucking vampire yes I did say vampires. Hi I'm Sage Cullen( yes I know what I did there *wink*wink*)and just like any other girl its just that I'm a blood craving demon who will dink humans blood that's all no biggy right

Today I'm starting my junior year of school with my best friend/sister Rose she is sweet caring and loves running.

As me and Rose walked through the long halls field with normal teens or so they thought "Rose do you smell that" Rose sniffs the air trying not to draw attention to her self  "it kinda smells like wet dogs" Rose said showing a fake disgusted looked. I push my sister lightly and they both walk down the hall laughing and trying to find their classes.

After I survived my first period I walking to my locker to get my geometry books just as I closed my locker and started to walk tords my next class I slammed into a tall brown boy.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't lo" Sage started but got stopped as she looked into his deep brown eyes.

Jacobs P.O.V

Today is my third year at this hell hole and today is the first day of my junior year I can't stand it here I am forested to go to this school cause both of my parents died trying to protect me when the humans came and attacked us and why am I saying "humans" like I'm not one because I'm not I'm a hairy werewolf.

I came here when I started living with my best friend Niko who also comes here because his parents wanted him to be safe. Jacobs first period just ended and he said bye to Niko and walked to his locker to get his geometry books but just as he's a couple feet away from his locker a girl walked into him.

As she started apologizing he looked at her blue watery eyes and caught her glancing at him they both stud up and picked up there books and walked off to class

I know it isn't that good but its literally 5:58am and im really tired and I asure u it will turn out better I promise and make sure to read my other story Detroit kara and Alice the byeee🙋🙋🙋🙋