Secrets

Sages P/O/V

Soon as I hear Nikos voice I hurry and pull away from this adorable werewolf who I just kissed I'm so happy.

"W-w-what the hell just happened here" Niko says looking like he just saw a ghost.

"Come on your acting like you never  sucked faces with Rose" Jacob fired back.

I hit him in the back of his head "seriously" Jacob can I talk to you alone" then he gives me a little grin and him and Jacob walked out to the other room.

Jacobs P/O/V

"Why,why her man out of all the girls in the school you pick her a  vampire" Niko says looking as annoyed with me than he ever did.

"Oh don't play that almost everyone in the school knows you and that quote on quote  vampires sister Rose are practically dating.

Niko soon turns red after I said that " fine,you win but be careful who knows what that vampire has up her sleeves" Niko says walking out of the room " I could say the same to you".

I walk back into my room where I see Sage sitting on my bed playing with her fingers I jump on the bed and sit next to her then I look up and see her staring at me and when I noticed she quickly turned so she can hide her blush.

Sages P/O/V

After a couple more minutes of comfortable silent I look at my phone and see that it is really late so I got up and grabbed my backpack "I'm sorry its getting late and sister must be worried and I just have to go" I say slurring my words around "n-n-no it's okay go I'll see you on tomorrow" Jacob says kissing on the cheek I was almost out his bedroom door and turned around "what are we?"W-what" he what" he said looking confused "what are we?" I repeated Jacob walked up toured me and grabbed my waist well I guess since you like me and I like you we could be girlfriend and boyfriend " he said raising one eye brow I nodded my head "but what about everyone else" he looked at me with a grin "then I guess we just have to keep us a secret" he said placing a soft kiss on my lips "stop sucking facing and leave so I can get to my room Niko says yelling from downstairs I walk with Sage to the front door and watch her leave soon as I close the door I punch Niko in the arm "thanks for the privacy" then I go back up stairs to get ready for bed.

Yea I know a little cheesy but who ever says cheesy isn't the best way to go and I might write the next one today or tomorrow soooo....yeah byeee🙋🙋🙋🙋