Hatred

Jacobs P/O/V

Me and Niko have been running around the woods for a bit of a while now so just in the middle if the woods and transformed back into our human selves so we could catch our breath.

I thought I heard someone trampling over the leaving that had fallen for the early fall I turned to Niko and said "Niko did you hear that?" I said worried that someone may have saw us.

Me and Niko both caught our breaths and transformed back to our furry selves then I heard a blood curdling scream I started to freak out pacing and I felt like I was about to clasp on the ground "I knew we shouldn't have done this! Now we may get killed!" I turn to where I heard the scream them for a spilt second I saw a black haired brown eyed girl and as I looked at her I knew exactly who it was.

Then she sped off and I only knew one type of creature that can run off that fast the thing he hated more than fleas a blood sucking garlic hating vampire but I also couldn't get past that Sage lied to me. Tomorrow we will settle this but for now me and Niko need to get home before anyone else sees them so they ran all the way back to Nikos house.

Sages P/O/V

"I can't believe what I just saw" I tell Rose flopping down on my bed. "Yeah the boy you like is actually a creature you can't stand" I look up at Rose and give her a death stare "not helping I mumble in to my pillow " "sorry" "what am I suppose to do now he has to fucking tutor me for the rest of this school year and I'm pretty sure he saw us when we left and he is going to be pissed when he sees me tomorrow" "its going to be fine" Rose says putting her hand on my shoulder.

~The next day at school~

All day I ignored Jacob and when he did try to talk to me I just walk as fast as I could to my next class.

At the end of the day was the hard part because that's when me and the boy I didn't want to talk to at all had torturing together.

When the last bell of the day rung I walk as slow as possible so I wouldn't have to spent that much time with Jacob.

So I'm going to end it here mainly because its 7:03am and I stayed up all night sooo....yeah byeee🙋🙋🙋🙋