The Tutor

Sages P.O.V

As I walked into class and sat in the back of the room I kept on glancing at that cute boy I bumped into. I kept on trying to focus on my work but he kept on creeping back into my mind.

Finally class was over and walked back to my locker still trying to figure out what that strange smell was just as I was dozzing into a daze someone walked up to me when I looked up it was that mystery boy who caught my attention.

He smiled at me and started walking to his next class.

Jacobs P.O.V

I just finished my geometry test I looked back at the blacked haired girl I bumped into earlier that day for some weird reason I get that girl our my head that way her eye lit up when she looked into mine it was so....breath taking.

After class I walked to my locker seeing this stunning face turned to me I catch her looking at me so I turn and and give her a little smile I catch cheeks turn a slight pink then I walk of to class.

Just half way down the hall I hear the intercom and say "can Sage Smith and Jacob White come to the  principals office" I walked down the hall in confusion why the principal needed me I never got in trouble at school so I was kinda nerves soon as I get there I see a girl who has black stunning hair and she also looked confused why she was there also. I sat in the chair next to the mystery girl.

Sages P.O.V

All I could think is why would I be in trouble because I'm new I don't want to already have a bad reputation. I looked up to the boy then looked up at the principal and said "I'm sorry for anyth" she started then got cut off by the principal "listen" he said in a deep dark voice "you both aren't in any kind of trouble I was just looking trough some grades so far and it looks like your grades aren't very good Ms. Smith so I am asking Mr. White if he would like to tutor you what do you say Mr. White would you like to tutor Ms. Smith I sat there blushing like crazy them I finally said " sure why not"

So this is chapter 2 finally and I just want to say something Jacobs last name was going to be Sinclair like Lucas Sinclair from stranger things because I like that last name but I wanted to change it soooo yeah byeee🙋🙋🙋🙋