Getting Caught

Sages P/O/ V

Its been an hour since we started tutoring today and I feel I'm getting closer and closer to the myst- I mean Jacob I just like everything about him his perfect hassled brown eyes I like how he doesn't care if his hair is a mess and his hand was so soft and warm I would've held it all day.

Soon I was in a complete daze about Jacob until he waved his hand I my face trying to get my attention "hello,hello earth Sage" then I finally snapped out of it to see Jacobs beautiful brown eyes staring at mines "uhh what happened" I said confused scooting back away from Jacob "looks like something was on your mind do tell" he says cracking a grin "it was nothing just wondering when this is over" "what you don't like spending time with me " Jacobs says holding a pouty face "n-n-no I didnt-" "I was just kidding" he says smiling at me "oh um okay" I say blushing "well before you went off into a dream state I was saying tutoring is over" he say jumping out of his seat "let's do something" "I'm sorry I can't I have to help my sister Rose with something" "oh okay well see you tomorrow"

Jacobs P/O/V

I just made a complete fool of myself in front of the most stunning girl I've ever seen I almost run out the library doors to see the one the only Niko waiting for me "so his did it go" Niko says giving me a wink "nothing absolutely nothing happened" I said elbowing Niko in the ribs "so what you want to do now" I say looking border than ever Niko looked up as if there was a light bulb floating on top of his head "let's run a couple miles in the woods" Niko says having the biggest grin in his face all I did was shake my head no "no no way absolutely not you know your mom doesn't want use to transform when she's away" "exactly away she doesn't have to know what we did does she?" Niko says with one eye brow raised "fine" I have in .

We finally reached the woods and strip down to our underwear "I can't believe I'm doing this we finally transform into our wolf form and start running as fast as we can.

Sages P/O/V

I wait til Jacob I fully gone then I walk outside to the school courtyard and we start walking " is everything okay Sage you seem petty off when you came out here" Rose says with a worried look on her face "no I'm fine let's just go home" "okay but you can tell me if something's wrong you know that right" " yes I know Rose " our house is very far because we want to keep our distance from humans so we don't get hurt so me and Rose have to use our quote on quote super speed to get there.

When me and Rose are far  enough in the woods we start to run. Like a half mile down in the woods I see someone in the woods turn to Rose and whisper scream "Rose, Rose there someone over their" Rose stops and turns to me we hide behind a tree and I see Jacob in his underwear and I start to blush like crazy like to minutes later I see him turn back into a werewolf I look up to Rose who has her mouth open "what the he- she starts then I cover my hand over her mouth then I see the two werewolf's looking in our direction then we start to run as fast as we could back to our house.

-word count 633
Yes I know this chapter was kinda long and trash but its 2am and I'm kinda tired but I stayed up just to finish this story for you guysssss okay byeee🙋🙋🙋🙋