First Date:part 2

Sages P/O/V

After that disaster me and Jacob ran to his car witch was pretty hard the fact that I have high heels on.

We finally get to the car and start laughing at what happened "omg I can't believe we almost got caught back there" I say as the car starts to move "yeah but your sister ask allot of questions" we both laugh and drove off down the street.

                 ~time lapse~
I look up from my phone by the car stopping and notice were at a beautiful lake that has been decorated with enchanting light and when I turned around to Jacob he was holding a blanket and a picnic basket. I was about to break down into tears. I went up and hugged him "thank you" was all that could come out if my mouth. "shall we" Jacob said holding his hand out "we shall" I say quietly giggling. He sets out the blanket and we both sit down with the basket in between us. He pulls out a sandwich (I'm sorry just trying to keep it simple K)
and a water we eat then I have an idea "come on" I say smiling "w-what" with confusion on his adorable face "come on" then I pull him up and start till for the lake "so you vamps are faster and stronger huh" I just smile at his commit. I then push him into a canoe and I grabbed two paddles and gave them to Jacob he took them and headed towards the middle of the lake and stopped he gave me a sly grin and started to rock the boat. I was holding on for dear life then finally the boat flipped over with me and Jacob in it. I started to splash him with water and he did the same and had a huge splash fight when we were done we flipped the boat and paddled back to land. We gathered everything and and put it into the car and drove off and my favorite song came on "it up!" and he did as I sang the song and swung my hair the car came to a stop and I got out of the car and ran to my house but before he could start the car back I ran to him "can't forget this" and gave him a little peck on the lips. I ran back to my house and opened the door and saw the one and only Rose " why are you wet" she asked having her hands on her hip "I slipped and fell" I cursed myself mentally for that lame excuses "hug and why out so late just for tutoring" "cause I really want to ace that test" and with that I ran up stairs to my room and slammed the door.

Well that was nothing but trash I'm sorry so yeah okay quick question should I do a chapter about Rose and Niki or what nah or yeah okay um byeee 🙋🙋🙋🙋