Catching Feelings

Sup y'all its boi Marri (even though I'm a girl just wanted to say keep on reading this story even though it takes me awhile to post another chapter.

Jacobs P/O/V

I did not mean to say that and you did not hear that from me. "Wait so your sayi-"she got cut off by me pressing my finger to her lips " i said you don't hear it from me got it" she nodded her head and blushing like crazy "you know your cute when you blush" I said trying get her mind off of what I just said. Then her cheeks turned redder than a rose " okay back to what we came here for" "was that you I saw in the woods the other day" I said wanting to know the truth she nodded her head looking down at her lap "i-i-im sorry for lying just new and I didn't know who to trust" I looked up at her and saw tears forming I'm her eyes "it's okay but you can trust me now can't you?"

Sages P/O/V

I looked at his gorgeous big brown eyes and said "yes I can trust you" "and I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier" he said in the most sweetest voice you could image I put my hand down on the bed and then Jacob slid his hand close to mine the he intertwined our fingers together all I could thing us "is he trying to make a move" but just before I could do or say anything he smashed our lips together at first I didn't know what to do the I quickly kissed him back it only lasted for at least 10 seconds until we Niko walked in on us and said "WHAT THE HELL"

Finishes this chapter I really don't have anything to say but thank you for the 48 reads I know its not a lot but thannnnnnnkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuu byeee🙋🙋🙋🙋