I have no idea what to call this chapter

Sages P/O/V

Me and Jacob are sitting on his bed talking "so do you think i can beat you in a race" Jacob says rapping his hand around sages shoulder "no way vampires are wayyyy fast than werewolf's" I say "while why don't we see shall we" he said in a terrible accent "we shall" and we both raced out to the woods we finally get and he strips down to his underwear so he can transform but I couldn't stop blushing "staring much" he said with a cheeky grin across his face I look away and try not to care "I still think werewolf's are faster you sure you don't want to call it off" bite me" "sure" and he Winn's at me then he transform into a werewolf "okay on a count of three" I say ready to zoom off " one...two...THREE " I say and we both zoom off but I'm just a couple feet in front of him.

We finally reach the end of the woods "ready to go back" he nodded "okay one......two..Go" I say running off and laughing because of his confused looked then he started running with me.

When we finally reach were we started and Jacob turns back into his human form and puts his cloths on "huh I guess vampires are faster" he says giving me that cheeky smile I love "but you did cheat" he say while I laugh "you can have another chance to beat me" I say still laughing "fine" he says rolling his eyes "on your march get set GO" I say then I zoom off to Jacobs house and he is still behind.

He finally makes it here while I'm sitting on the side of his house waiting for him "are you tired" I say laughing once he turns back into a human and puts back on his cloths we walk back into his house "fine I will never judge vampires ever again" then he kisses me on the cheek and we sit on his couch and I snuggle up to him until someone aka Jacobs best friend Niko bust in the living room "helllllllo" Niko said stretching the l "watcha watching" Niko said while jumping in between me and Jacob he turns to me and I give him a giant death stare telling him to go away "okay well my time is up have fun you two" he says winking at us then I trow a pillow at him. I snuggle up to Jacob and dit to sleep.

I have no idea what that was so I just wrote something about the two soooooo.....yeah byeee🙋🙋🙋🙋