Not Ment To Be

Jacobs P.O.V

Today is the first day of tutoring I just finished my last period I'm walking down the hall talking to Niko about everything that happened in the principals office "and he just asked me if I wanted to tutor her" I say breaking into a sweat " okay so let me get this straight " he said in a calming voice not to trying to make me even more nerves than I am right now.

"The principal is making you tutor some random girl you don't even know just so she can get a good grade" he yells I just sit and say "well he did give me a choice " and what did you say" Niko say "I said yes I will tutor her" *face palm*Niko looks like he been over work "dude you know we can't trust anyone here you know that so why did you you say yes " Niko say about to explode "well" is all I could say while rubbing the back of my neck "YOU LIKE HER" he yelled making everyone turn in our direction.

I pulled Niko in the nearest closet and put my hand over his mouth telling him to shut up I nod my head saying I like the girl.

Nikos P.O.V

I can't believe that my best friend likes a human girl all I'm doing is pacing around the closet trying to rap my head around what just happened a couple minutes later of pacing and thinking I finally calm down and we walk down the hall to the library so Jacob can start tutoring.

Sages P. O.V

I'm walking out of my last class of the day with my sister Rose "Rose I'm freaking out the boy who I think is really cute is going to tutor me today and i'm super nerves Rose stopped in her tracks and pushed me into a locker with her super strength " what did you just say you like a boy" I blush like crazy and nod Rose hugs me and smiles it was only a spit second then her smile turns into a frown and she let's me go.

"What,what happened" I say worried "n-nothing its just that you know that vampires and humans don't really mix" I look down looking sad ye-yeah your right I say coming back to my senses. "Okay let's go" I say pointing to the library we walk in and I see the mystery boy he smiles and I just sit down and say"let's get to work" I look up and say "what's your name?" He looks up from his text books and looks at me pulling his glasses up to his nose "wh-w-what" "I said what's your name stranger" he smiles and says "Jacob" after that I say "Sage" I shake his hand and we both sit there blushing and focusing on our work

Finalllllly donnnnne thank god make sure to leave a commit to say what you guys want me to call you okay byeee🙋🙋🙋🙋