original love

THIS IS A FANFICTION FOR ORIGINAL SHIPPING AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE YAOI LEAVE!!! EVERY ONE ELSE ENJOY!!!

I sat in the cave on Mt.Silver. Gold and Silver hadn't come to challenge me in weeks. Well Silver never challenged he just watched and tagged along with Gold. They were awfully close. Thinking about it I hadn't seen my rival, Green, in a while.

I missed him when he was gone. He was fun to be around. I hate it when he did this. He would started to come every week or so then just dissapear for a month or two. I missed him like hell. I hated how he would do this to me. He would make me miss him so much. It drives me insain.

I mean I guesse I would be some what entertained if Gold would come to challange me I means he's all most as good as me. That brings me back to what I was thinking before were thosse dating. Then that brought me to think of my rivail. It was a loop. Where the hell does Green go?

If only I had a pokegear or a halo caster then I could contact him. Maybe then I wouldn't be as lonely. But then again it would be awkward since I don't really talk. I mean I could but I chosse not too. I hate talking. Why couldn't I just get used to it? I hate myself some times.

Ahhhhh! I felt like I was going to explode. Why the hell did I ever feel like it would be a good idea to go up here and insulate myself on a mountain. I am so stupid. I hadn't seen anyone besides Green, Gold, and Silver in three years. I wish Green would vist more. Then again he is a Gym Leader so he's very busy.

Then in the distance I saw two figures walking towards me. Gold and Silver finally some company. Gold was running with Silver holding his hand. The red head was wearing his usual get up with black jacket and black pants. Combat boots covering the lower halfs of his legs. He was despitely trying to keep up with Gold.

Gold was practically draging him and running at full speed. He was wearing his backward black and yellow cap that matched hia shorts. While his jacket was red and had nothing to do with the other colors. Why Gold was wearing shorts on a mountain that was snowing was beyond my knowledge. When they reached my cave they were both panting.

Silver more then Gold. Gold pulled out one of his pokeballs. He started to speak. "How about a battle" he said with a smile that covered his whole face. Silver was still holding his other hand as if he didn't wanna let go. I wanted to do that with Green sooooo bad. Wait what.

Gold snaped me out of my thoughts. "Hello earth to Red Wanna battle" I collected myself and noded. We walked out of the cave and on to the snow. "How about a one on one" he yelled. I noded again for a response. He understood as he let out his apiom. I let pikachu jump off my shoulders onto the battle field. Pikachu let out a battle cry and let a few stray sparks fly.

Gold's apiom just jumped up in excitement. Silver stood in a corner let no positive emotion at all. Unlike me he had a depressed angry face and I had a poker face. He started to command his pokemon to attack. "Apiom use swift!" he called out and smirk. I ordered my pikachu to move out of the way. He barly made it. Gold's apiom was trained in speed.

I called my pikachu to use thunderbolt. He obeyed and let the sparks fly. Gold's apiom countered with another swift. The attacks cancled each other out. Then Gold's pokemon was the first to move giving it the advantage. "Apiom use rollout" he hollered across the battle field. The pokemon carried out his masters wishes. He created a boulder in thin air and sent it straight at pikachu. Pikachu went flying and was knocked out. I returned it to it's pokeball to let it rest. Gold jumped up in victory. He ran over and hugged Silver.

"Did you see that Silver I won" Silver reluctantly hugged back and reaponded. "yah yah what ever congratulations and other crap" Gold let go and ran up to me. Thanks for the battle Red he said looking I up to me. I said the first thing since he got here. "Welcome" I said in such a low tone I wasn't sure anyone could even hear it.

He frowned. "Red i think both of us know that that was a half hearted battle out there, are you okay" He asked. I started to shake my head it indicate no. Before draging me into the cave he ran over to Silver and told him he be right back. Once we were both in the cave he asked me what the problem was. Then I let everything out. I told him how I missed Green and how a stupid dumb ass I though he was since he did this to me.

I felt like I was on the verge of tears. Why did Green do this to me. Gold listened and didn't talk till the end. When I was done he started to talk. "You like him" he said bluntly as if it was obvious. I sat in shock I wasn't in love with Green, was I? No way, I started to ahake my head no. I had just talked a lot I didn't want to talk again.

"Yes you do Red, can you denie it?" He was right I was in love with Green. "Tell you what, I love silver, so we'll say it together okay" I nodded yes. "Okay, get ready, one, two, three" We both spoke my voice much quiter then his. I love Green.

After that the two left to go back home to Jhoto. Gold and Silver said goodbye and were on there way. I had a mission to carry out though. I packed my few possession in my backpack. I was ready. I was off to Pallet town. I was off to see Green.