I like you I love you

Me and Green were making our way down the mountain. In between the journey we stoped just to take a "rest". And by that I mean he we stop just to be close and snuggle into each other. At this point i didn't know what to call my relasonship with Green. Maybe friendship. Maybe a close friend. Perhaps, dare I say a lover.

No I couldn't call it that yet. He wasn't my boyfriend, yet. Not until we had our first kiss. I mean if we had our first kiss. Maybe, not just yet I would hate to ruin what ever the hell you call what this was.

I was intruped from my thoughts when a pair of arms wraped around my body. I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Green laying down next to me on the floor of the cave. He looked peaceful when he was asleep, cute even.

But didn't everyone? Then again I would never know I never watched any sleep, I mean not like this. I was observing every detail of the boy next to me. I felt like a pervert. Who does this? Freaken stalkers that's who. I was being stupid again,  or did I just think I was being stupid.

What ever. I placed a hand to Greens head. His hair was, soft. Wow, he really was cute when he was sleeping. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to touch him, I wanted for him to put me into a warm embrace and the other way around.  I wrapped my arms around him too. He was warm regardless of the cold weather.

Maybe I could rest for a little while. I'm sure I will wake up first.

I woke up to find Green on the other side of the cave starting a fire. It must have been nightfall cause it was colder then before and the fire was the only sorce of light. I got up rubbing my eyes. Green looked at me and smiled. "Glad your up, I just got the fire started" he said still smiling.

I walked over to the fire and sat down. I hide my face in my knees wondering about What time it was. Green got close to me putting his arm around my shoulder. I love his touch. It was both gentle and firm.

I looked him in the eye and we both said nothing. For once I was the one to break the silence.  "Green," I said and paused wondering how to say this. "yes Red" he said casually still looking at me. I plunged forward filling the gap between our lips. I had kissed him. I just did it. I back off still red from my recent action.

Green sat there next to me in shock. He didn't dare move. Neither of us did. We stood still for who knows how long. Had I messed up? I probably did. I feel so stupid. I ran out of the cave regreting what I had just done. Why was I so stupid?

I released charzaird and told him to fly me to New Bark Town in Jhoto. I had to see Gold. I hate to admit this but I needed his advice. Plus I had no where else to go. The pokemon center would freak out if they saw the "Best Trainer Ever" asking to rent a room for the night.

So to Gold's house it was. I left Green there in the middle of Mt. Silver. Why did I have to leave him? Why did I have to kiss him? Why did I have to fall for him?