11

Raven's POV

As we walk down the halls, Thor puts something on my wrist. "And what is this?" I hiss, eying him suspiciously. He looks at me for a second. "I know you have more magic. This prevents you from using it. Only I can take it off."He says, quickening his pace a little. We turn to the right at the and of the hallway, and sooner or later we're there. I don't know how many twists and turns we've taken, because I was too busy planning out things to throw at Thor with my mind, forgetting about the bracelet. 

We walk down the hallway, and at the end, I see father, his cell much like my room. He is beating on the walls, paying no attention to the people behind him. "Let me in," I growl at Thor, and he shakes his head. My fingers tremble with anger. "Let me in!" I yell, and father must have heard us because he stops beating on the wall. Thor grumbles something about me being just like Loki, and I kick him. He slowly opens the doorway to the cell, and I run in as soon as it's opened. It closes behind me.  I run up to father. "Daddy?" I ask, quietly. It reminds me of when he first came here, and tears start flooding my eyes. "Are you okay?" I run up towards him and bury my head in his chest as his arms wrap around me. I sink to the floor, sobbing now. "Shh, shh, Ravne, it's going to be okay. I'm fine. Leave me here." He says, trying to calm me down as he settles to the floor in front of me, still embracing my head to his chest. I look up at him. "No. I won't leave you alone! Odin is evil, and we're getting off this planet now! Thor, go get Peter. Or else." I say, turning my head to glare at Thor my hardest, and feeling my skin turn blue. He stands firm, his arms crossed. "No, Raven. I won't chance getting banished from Asgard." I bury my head back into dad's chest and bite my lip to keep from screaming. "NOW" I say again, my voice cracking. Somehow the restraints on my arms break by themselves and things start flying around. Thor looks at me, his eyes wide, and he goes. I smile and look up to dad. "Looks like it worked," I say. Dad smiles, but it looks worried. I'm confused, but I don't worry about it for now. I have my father, and that's all I need right now. 

Thor comes back after a minute. With guards, not Peter. "Oh, no," I hear dad whisper in my ear. Thor walks up with the guards and walks into the cell, grabbing me again. "P-please..." I stutter, now understanding why dad was worried. Thor drags me to the cell directly in front of dad's and shoves me in. "TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream at him, making things in my cell fly around and break against the walls. I fall to the floor, my head in my hands, everything breaking and exploding. Tears stream down my face. I'm now in a worse state than I have been in the past 5 days. I scream as loud as I can, cursing Thor with all my might. Loki is even stunned as he watches the bed tear itself apart and burst into flames then freeze again as my skin turns blue. 

Loki's POV

I watch as my daughter slowly breaks down. Every minute is torture hearing her scream endlessly. I have tried to comfort her, but she has frozen every wall in her cell except for the front wall, so they can give her food. It breaks me to see her falling apart like this. Everything constant;y explodes and flies around, even the food they give her. Frigga visited her yesterday, and she seemed to cheer up a little, but she was still depressed and angry after Frigga left. Peter has visited a few times, but she completely ignores him. Thor has come to see if she's better, but every time he comes, she tries to shoot splinters of everything she has blown up at his face. He doesn't come in anymore. 

Thor walks up to my cell on a dreary morning. I am groggy because I was woken up this morning by an explosion of Raven burning and freezing one of her pillows. "Loki, you guys can't stay here. I'll help you get down to earth. Can you tell Peter and Raven telepathically?" Thor asks me. I nod. Raven, I think as Thor leaves, propelling my mind towards her. She stops screaming. Raven, we're going to get out of here soon. Please calm down. It's going to be okay. I think, and everything floating in her cell drops to the floor simultaneously.  I do the same to Peter, who I can tell is thinking FInally! We're getting the heck out of here! I smile to myself and start the long wait. 

Raven's POV

I am woken up in the middle of the night by Thor. I get up and walk out of the cell quietly with him, but I don't touch him or look at him. I'm still mad. He makes me wait outside Dad's cell, and after we get him we meet Peter outside of the throne room. Together we walk outside, and Thor grabs his hammer once we are about a quarter of the way down the bridge. "Everyone, grab on," he says. Dad grabs on to him, and Peter and I grab onto each other and father. Thor's hammer pulls us all the way back to the Bifrost, and we are greeted by Heimdall. "Hello, Heimdall," Uncle says, quietly for once. "Please keep this a secret. Father is being unreasonable towards us, so we must go." Heimdall nods and opens the Bifrost. I feel a somewhat familiar lurch, and we are pulled along back to Earth. 

A/N: Tomorrow after our last test we have to turn computers in, so be prepared for me to not update for a while!