13

Raven's POV

I run down to the weapons room and choose two black pistols, a pocket knife and a rather large knife, black as well.  then I run down to the living room balcony where everyone else is. "Do you have an earpiece?" Natasha asks me. I shake my head. She hands me one, and I quickly put it in. Dad walks up and kisses me on the cheek. Looking me up and down, he turns to fully face me. "No." I look at him, confused. "No what, dad?" His expression hardens. "No, you are definitely not going to be wearing that for your first battle. It shows too much." he nods his head to my crop top. I look at him, trying my best not to roll my eyes. "Dad, I really don't have time to run back upstairs and change, so you are going to have to get over it." i tell him, and promptly walk over to Peter, who grabs me by the waist. "I like the outfit, Spidey." I tell him. He shoots a web and carries us off to the heart of the city after getting a nod from Tony.

As we swing from building corner to corner, I can get a good glimpse of the spaceship. "Hey Tony, what are these things and where are they from?" I ask out of curiosity. I can hear him start to answer, then pause. He's asking JARVIS. I chuckle. "They come from one of the nine realms. Nidavellir, I believe." He tells me. "What are they then?" "They are called the wolves of black winter." He says. All I can say is "oh." as Peter pulls us onto a rooftop nearby the spaceship. It's a purple-black with hints of blue and is a rather large circle (think infinity war, but smaller and has an actual room below the circle).  The creatures, I can't see well, but they are a light blue and have armor on. Peter nods to me, and we swing to the next rooftop, where Nat is at. She smiles when she sees me in my outfit. I nod to her, and we head nearer to the ship. Tony and Cap are there, and I pull out one of my pistols, carefully aiming it downwards after putting the silencer on. The bullet goes exactly where I aimed it, in one of the monster's heads, 5 stories below me. I peek over the edge to see the other's reaction, and it looks like time has stopped. All the creatures are staring at the one body now on the cement paved road. Then all heads turn upward towards me. I back up as they all advance to the building. "Uh-oh, bad idea." I say turning and running to Peter. He grabs me and we pull away just as the first creature's head pops up from the side of the building. I try not to scream as they start climbing over the edge, but I scream bloody murder when one of them grabs my ankle with sharp nails and rips a part of my boots off. I grab my gun with one hand and shoot it in the forehead. It falls back onto the gravel of the roof, and as Peter and I swing to a higher building, I pepper the monsters below us with bullets. As we land on the next building over, I ask Tony to bring me an automatic, and he gets it to within the next 5 minutes. "How's Cap doing down there?" I ask before Tony leaves. He points, and I see the remains of a few hundred monsters on the roof of the building we were just on. "Nat, Clint and I helped." He says, flying down to the spaceship to hopefully somehow get it shut down or something. I nod and start shooting the ones on the ground after jumping down to a  balcony a story below, much to the displeasure of my father, who teleported to me from the ground. "What in Odin's Beard do you think you are doing?!" He asks, wide-eyed and a little ticked. I groan. "Dad. All I'm doing is jumping down one window height to a balcony. It's kinda essential to killing the stupid wolves of black winter or whatever the heck they are!" He grumbles and teleports back to the ground, killing more monsters with his magic. I start to shoot the automatic, and soon it runs out of ammo, as do my other guns. I slide down a fire pole to the bottom floor with the automatic and start beating monsters over the head with it.  Once I clear off the monsters in about a 15 feet radius around me, I jog over to the spaceship that Tony headed for a few minutes ago, with Peter swinging above me and Dad and Nat to accompany my sides. I see a blue glow coming from the inside when we get near the ship, and I run towards it, looking at the people near me to make sure they are coming as well, which they are, of course. We get to the ship and I pull myself up to the door on one of the curves of the circle where the door is. I rattle the handle and find it's unlocked. Opening the door and pulling myself in, I see dozens of carcasses inside, and I follow the bodies until I get to a ladder. I start climbing, and when I get to the top I see Tony in his suit, blasting away at a control panel. I walk forward and yell his name. He hears me and turns around. "What were you doing?" I ask, and his helmet's front slides open, revealing a sweaty Mr. Stark. He breathes for a minute, then answers. "I was blowing it up. There should be some lights coming on in a few minutes signaling it's going do-" He is cut off by a wail of sirens and red flashing lights. Tony yells at us to find something to hold on to, and I grab a bar along the wall next to Peter. The ship starts to jerk, and we fall to the floor. A rather large and pointy piece of metal slides towards me, and the last thing I see is Peter yelling my name as I try to move.