Ch. 2

I woke up, startled at the sudden phone call. "Jiminy Cricket's father, what was that?!"
My phone started to blast 'Let Me Out of the Dark' by Crown the Empire. I sighed, twisting the covers around. Now, I wasn't your normal Y/n, NO! I was Caterpillar Dave and I had a duty to do; answer the ringing and annoying phone. "YEllow is a sound! Who is this?"
"Uh...Yellow is a color, Y/n..."
"Ah, poor and lost F/n! What is this call for? Caterpillar Dave is in a rush to transform into Super Butterfly Frank!"
He/she sighed, chuckling. I tapped my feet on the bed, biting my cheek. "What do you want?"
He/she coughed to clear his/her throat, snapping his/her fingers. "Yeah, I left my notebooks at the school I go to. Can you...get them for me maybe?"
I finished tying the blanket around my body, making me a full caterpillar. I glared at the phone, puffing out my cheeks. "Ah, no! You don't have to if you don't want to! I just went away for a while, you know...? I'm far away from the place, and since your home schooled, and you live near it, I wondered if you can-"
"How many?"
"What?..."
"How many notebooks are there? AnD! How much will the pay be!"
"Seven and really? We're friends, can't there be a discount to what I'm about to say?"
"Is there a discount?! Why would I have a discount? I would discount on the notebooks to fix it for your taste!"
"Fine...ten bucks, no more and no less."
I nodded, writing down the price. "Good. Now, ta-ta for now, love! I'll call you back to find your house key!"
He/she chuckled, saying their farewell. I nodded to myself, filling a bag full of food and beverages. Of course, by my mother's rules, I also brought my pocket knife and my trusty gun! I slipped the bag on, hopping downstairs and out the door. Fast conversation and fast agreement. Now, this part was fast, indeed. But, oh boy, if I had only knew that it would take forever, I would have brought my manga collection. I dug threw my blanket and grabbed my phone, listening to 'Get with Me' by Fit for Rivals.
Once I made it, I slipped into the building, slowly closing the door. "Hi! Welcome to Baldi's-"
"Jiminy Cricket's father, who was that?!"
I flopped onto the ground, rolling to look up at the person. In the back of my mind, I could hear F/n laugh and see him/her shake his/her head. 'This is why you don't go to public schools anymore!' I looked up at the bald...whoop! Never mind, he has a small strip of hair! "Hey."
He gave me a questioning look, raising his hand up. I raised mine up to silence him, shaking a finger. "Don't even question my sanity there, mate."
He slowly nodded, and I began to worm my way to a classroom. "Hm...99? Maybe if I..."
I quickly pulled out my marker and write a 6 on the first 9. Why do we have a sharpie? Well, we always carry one, got it? Just in case somebody ever fell asleep in public stores! I nodded at my work, laying back on the floor and worming my to the desk. Before I could grab the book, the half bald...the fully...the partially...the semi...? "The almost bald dude named Christophe the Mole Man Dave!"
"Okay...what is up with you??"
I shrugged, jumping up and biting the book. I dangled from it as he held it up in the air. I growled, shaking my body to make him let go. "You have to..."
He chuckled, shaking his head. "You have to answer three questions before you can take this book."
I couldn't hear him, for my band, Sleeping with Sirens, was blaring 'Kick Me' in my ears. I struggled more, my blanket falling off my body. Soon, I fell to the floor. I raised the book in the air, kicking my legs and laughing with joy. "Thank you Kellin Quinn!"
I looked at the man, tilting my head. He was looking away, covering his nose and mouth. I looked at myself, shrugging. "Dude, they're just some short shorts and a crop top, chiiillll."
"That's why I can't chill! You, you're wearing some bad clothes for public!"
He was still looking away, and I jumped up. Short story, we can't necessarily feel embarrassment. I grabbed my blanket, tying it around my neck. "Well, I was never raised near P E O P L E!"
I turned around, walking away as the blanket gave a short flow like a cape. I had an extra pep in my step. I went to the next room. "99..."
Again, I turned it into 69. I walked in, dashing to the desk. But, of course, he was there with it held up high.