Ch. 6

I fell asleep a couple of times, but I was never alerted to anything. I knew I couldn't sleep here, there was too many risks. I stood up, looking up at the bully. "Give me something great."
     I watched him, sitting on the desk. If you couldn't scare them away once, try a different approach. I was always told this, and that is what I'll do. I tilted my head, listening to the satisfying crack of my neck. I gave a wide smile, opening my eyes as wide as I could. I grabbed my knife, staring at the bully. "Go...away...Save...yourself..."
     He shivered, backing out of the door. I laughed, watching as he ran off. Suddenly, the principal walked in with Bladi, giving me a confused look. I was still holding the knife, my eyes and smile still wide. "Y/n...?"
     I shot back up and looked at the two, pocketing the knife. "That is not my name...I am Super Butterfly Frank."
     Baldi nodded, his face red. He went to turn away, but the principal stopped him. "You know, spending my time in here got me thinking...where are the others? I mean, I haven't seen Gotta Sweep or First Prize."
     "I have found you, friend."
     "Gotta sweep, sweep, sweep!"
     I  stood still, looking at the door. "Okay..."
     The principal shook his head, clearing out his throat. "Baldi...have anything to say...?"
     I was already out the door, grabbing the other notebooks. I sneaked into the cafeteria, listening to the other doors bust open. "Y/n! Baldi-"
     I ran out, tripping over my feet and landing in a road. I jumped up, hopping to the other side and away from the school. I turned and looked back, watching as Baldi sadly turned and walked away from the principal. I held my breath, staring at the brunette. He shook his head, sighing and walking in after Baldi.

((So, yay! You exited the nightmare fueled building! I think I might end this story here....unless! Do you guys want more of this story, and possibly a bit of QnA with the characters? You could also, again, ask Dani anything! So, yeah. If nobody wants this to continue, please say so....starting...now!))