Ch. 16

I stopped, looking at the soda machine. I popped in a quarter, grabbing my BSoda quickly. "So, you enjoying that drink, my dude?"
     I looked at Dani, nodding. "Even though it isn't the best, it still works."
     He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the doors opening. "Y/n, hey!"
     We turned, looking at Baldi. I heard Dani cough, then saw him bow. "Sensei Baldi, sir. Good morning, sir."
     By the time he straightened himself up, Baldi was near the two of us. I blushed, glancing down to the floor. "Hi...Baldi..." My heart began to pound and my chest was screaming.
     Sweat was forming on my forehead, and all I wanted to do was hug the taller male. "Good morning, Dani. Good morning, Y/n. So, what brings you to school?"
     I shrugged, taking another sip of the BSoda. I glanced to Dani, watching him fiddle around. I knew how nervous this was making him, he already stated how this made him nervous...and he started to hyperventilate. "Well, we're here to solve a mystery. We would very much appreciate it if you moved along rookie. This will take a fine while." Baldi gave me a confused look, nodding.
     "Okay, then. Bye?" He walked out, leaving the two of us alone.
     Dani let out a breath, sweat forming. "I don't like this. I'm just gonna leave." I grabbed his arm, shaking my finger. "You ain't gonna anywhere. Sit back down and eat the choco late bar."
     "Choco...late...you mean chocolate?" I shook my head, slamming the BSoda on the table.
     "I mean what I mean when I mean it!" He slowly nodded, laughing.
     "Okay, okay." After that, we had roamed the halls again.