Ch. 15

"You did what?!" I bit my cheek, scratching my arm. "Dude, chhiiillll."
     He screeched, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. "I cannot simply chill after that stunt! You wanna know how bad that is for me?! You don't have to go to school! What if he asks me daily about you? That would be awkward for me when we come out of this closet to investigate! What have you done, my friend? What have you done?!"
     I glanced away, biting my cheek some more. I knew how bad these things get to him. Even if he doesn't look or seem like it, he was always panicking. He was always filled with anxiety and always looking on the dark side of things. My pessimistic friend was having a panic attack. And an anxiety attack? I mentally shrugged, sighing. " I'm sorry, Dani. I just...it feels weird!!"
     He pacing around, mumbling to himself. I stood up, picking him up. I carried him out of the room, placing him on the ground. "Dude look. I ain't getting bombarded right now. You're going to be fine." He screeched again, kicking me away. "It's not going to be fine! You may not be getting attacked right now, but you will be! You will be!"
     I sat on his thighs, trying to keep his legs down. He had powerful legs, believe it or not. For a guy that doesn't play sports, he was kinda built for it. "Look at me. Look me in the eyes, dude. Chill. Breath, man. Just, breath." He began to take a few breaths, laying on his back. "You're mean, Y/n. You know that?"
    He glanced up to me, chuckling. I laughed back, standing up. I stuck my hand out, helping him up. "That's how I show love, you dummy." We laughed together, walking down a hall. He had already changed into a Soul Eater hoodie and ripped jeans. Underneath the hoodie was a Black Star shirt that said, "I'm number one!" He was my pessimistic, anime loving friend. The only friend I have.
     Playtime skipped down the hall, stopping when she saw us. She jumped her rope to us, smiling widely. "I wanna play!" I glanced to Dani as he took the rope, jumping up and down. She counted to ten before he quit, exhausted. "First time that I've seen you do something that doesn't include sitting down." He playfully punched me, handing me the rope.
     I did the same, handing her her jump rope back. We began walking down the halls again, stopping by the posters. "Who opens mailboxes with their teeth?" I shrugged, turning my head to see First Prize. "I see you, friend!"
     I took Dani's sleeve, tugging on it. "I think he's gonna kill us pal..." He turned his head slightly, then froze. "Oh, man..." He pushed us against the wall, hugging our legs. I pat his head, looking around. "There's the broom dude..." Dani waved his arms, smiling. "Please help us, old buddy, old pal!"
     That was how we were sweeped away...with a robot following us. Today's gonna be a blast. A real good one, too.