Ten

I watched the game closely then we won the first set and they got a break. I watched the other team, Date Tech, closely but someone grabbed my arm and I looked to see Hinata.

"What's wrong?" I asked but he wasn't moving.

"Hinata, hey, talk to me." I said and made him look at me, catching the guys' attention.

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know." I said and looked into his eyes but there was nothing.

"Hinata, look at me." I said and he looked at me when I saw he was pale as a ghost.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know." He said then I felt his head and he was freezing.

"Hinata, you're out the rest of the match." I said and sighed.

"What?! Why?!" Kageyama growled and I glared at him.

"Hinata is sick! He can't play right now!" I sneered and he stopped.

"I'm going to take him to the locker room, let him lay down." I said and stood Hinata up then he stumbled against me. I walked him to the locker room then helped him change out of his uniform so he could lay down and rest. I straddled the bench then set my jacket under his head and covered him with his, brushing his hair back as he slept. I soon heard the final whistle and heard we won, making me smile. The guys came in but I shushed them before they woke our jumping bean.

"Is he asleep?" Ukai asked and I nodded.

"He laid down and hasn't moved since." I said and felt his head. He was still cold but not as much.

"Thanks for taking him out of the game, Novalie." Coach said and I nodded.

"Course." I didn't care that I could see a bunch of guys in their underwear, my boyfriend included, because I was focused on Hinata right now.

"Alright, everyone to the van!" I lifted Hinata and he hugged my neck then I held him like a child as I walked out of the stadium.

"Hey, isn't that Karasuno's number ten?"

"Yeah, he got sick halfway through his last game."

"Man, I hope he's okay."

"Poor kid."

"I wanna be in those arms." I ignored all the comments then Hinata groaned and I glanced at him.

"Shh, I know. We're going, Hinata. Just hold on." I said and got to the van then Tanaka helped me get Hinata into a seat. I sat next to him then he laid against me and I brushed his hair back as I covered him, trying to warm him up.

"We're gonna drop him off first." Ukai said and the guys all nodded silently. All of us were worried about Hinata. When he was upset, all of us were. He was our baby, of sorts, and I hated seeing him so sick and weak. When we got to his house, I carried him to the door as Ukai held his bag and knocked on the door. His mom opened and eyed her son then I smiled.

"Sorry for the intrusion. He got sick at the game and he's been sleeping since."

"Oh, no, it's okay! Come in!" I followed her to his room then laid him down and she smiled at me.

"Thank you."

"Of course, I didn't mind." I said and she smiled.

"You'd make an excellent mother some day."

"Thank you, miss Hinata." I said and went downstairs then saw Ukai waiting.

"Is he in bed?" I nodded and we left then I laid my head back on the seat.

"I hope he's okay." Nishinoya said and I snorted, making everyone look at me.

"That kid could lose a limb and be okay." I said and everyone laughed, knowing damn well it was true.

"Well, he's only got a cold sweat. It doesn't seem bad." Takeda said and we got to the school then unloaded and I stretched, my back popping.

"Sis, we missed the last train." Hitoka said and I cursed.

"Mom will be worried. I'm going to call her." I said and she nodded then I called mom but it went to voicemail.

"Mom, hey, Hitoka and I missed the last train. The game took longer than we expected. Um, we're gonna try to see if we can stay with some friends here for the night. Love you, don't work too hard." I hung up then went to Hitoka and saw her already scoring a place with Kiyoko.

"Hey, Novalie?" I looked at Asahi and he grabbed my hand then pulled me away from the others.

"What is it?"

"Well, um, my parents wanted to meet you s-so I-I was thinking yo-you could stay wi-with me." He said and went red then I giggled, making him look at me.

"I don't see why I couldn't. Thank you." I smiled and he visibly relaxed then smiled.

"Your welcome." I pulled him down to me then kissed him and went to help the guys unpack the equipment that we took.