Chapter 3

When I smelt the blood my mouth was watering for the taste of it. So with me as bloodthirsty as I am, I attacked a male wolf that was fairly large but was slow as he tried to dodge my paws and teeth.

The she wolf noticed me immediately and jumped at one of the other smaller males.

****(she wolf pov)****

As I was trying not to get bit or forced into submitting to the giant dark brown wolf infront of me that was obviously their leader.

But to my surprise I saw something move behind the brown wolf. Was it a shadow? To my surprise once again I smell it what ever it is. Only its smell gave me wobbly legs, along with the feeling of fright. What I felt coming off, of now what I saw was a shadowy black wolf was rage, joy, and the thirst for blood.

I saw him jump onto the leader of the rogues to feel his shock rolling of him as the wolf tried to kill him. By the sidetracked look on all the other wolves faces, I attacked the closest wolf.

After I killed him I looked at shock that there was no more wolves. Until I realized that the only one left was the one who killed at least three, and was now stalking me as if I was prey. He growled which made me turn tail to run as fast as I could.

A howl, barking, and snapping at my heels made me run faster from my rescuer which turned out to be really blood thirsty.

****(Toby pov)****

When I killed the big Brown wolf my heart raced for more, so I killed two more but took an eye from a wolf running away from me as he saw me take out two more after his leader died. I looked up seeing the she wolf looking at me which made me angry for her disrespect.

She must of felt my change of body language, because she started to run away from me. I felt her fear which made me happy, until l notice she is a very fast runner. Taking after her when I howled she ran faster, which made me sprint even faster.

Few moments later I was able to shove her into the ground, too find myself staring into the most breathtaking eyes. They were like dark chocolate brown with silver around the edge.

The she wolf thought I was taking my time in killing her, so did I. Finally I grabbed her neck from the back and she whined when I bit down on her scruff. She stiffed as she was being pulled into the brush near by and was laid upon by me to make sure she couldn't sneak away.

****( she wolf pov)****

When he pulled me into the brush my fear got worse, another werewolf is going to mate me in this form. Omg I have to fight even if it kills me.

But to my surprise he dropped me to the ground and laid on me. After a few more minutes I lost control of my wolf and shifted back into my human form before I fell asleep.

My last thought was how forestry he smelled as if he lived in the woods for awhile, also the need for a shower was included soon.

****(Toby pov)****

The last thing I remember was when the she wolf turned into a thin, dark brown hair that matched her eyes that I saw earlier match her beautiful face and body before I fell asleep as well.

When I woke up I was surprised at what I saw infront of me.

comment and give me a name for the she wolf I don't know what to choose please give me an idea to continue the story. Picture is Rachel.

Thank you will try to update twice a day or once a day depending if I get ideas the same day that is.

If you have ideas please share them and I will dedicate the chapter to you for helping.

Warrior out b ;)