Chapter 21 Old friends

Welcome back Comrades Today I just remember a birthday person who also has Wattpad JordanRice4 He has personally asked for certain characters, that I painfully squeezed in. So Enjoy. He's writing a prequel about them. Check it out its called "Before The Monster" It probably won't be published for a while he just started writing the first chapter.

~~~~~~~~~

****(Toby pov)****

"Toby..." I opened my eyes when I heard my name, but my vision went black.

~~~~( later)~~~~

"Toby... Wake up, Toby." That voice, were have I heard it before? It sounds like.....

Complete darkness overwhelmed me once more.

~~~~(later)~~~~

"Time to get up." Water splashes all over me.

Gasping I jumped up, only to be thrown back into a wall. My back hurt, but what I saw in front me was a man I wished to never have seen again.

Jordan. "Well isn't the mutt, that tried to kill me." His voice turned into a slight whisper. His eyes looked crazy, and his blond hair kind of looked, well a mess.

"Actually I think it was the other way around." I grasped out as I was having trouble breathing with a knife in my throat.

"Shut up!" Spit flew out of his mouth. " Shut up and listen." A woman placed a hand on his shoulder and told him not to get carried away. If I remember right this was Kate, blond hair like her husband, blue eyes like him, and same taste for the death of wolves. Only difference, Jordan is a vampire.

"Why." Was the only thing I could think of. "Because if you don't, I may have to kill you." said a boy about the same age, though it was hard to see him so, ya I just couldn't see him. But that voice sounded like someone who I've known for awhile.

"What don't recognize me." He stepped out of the shadows so I could see him completely. Holy Fucking Shit, it's..it's...

Low buzz cut like me, very fit, no giant scar running down one side of his face, also no tattoos. Same hate look but he has more....

"Wh...What happened to you?" whispering to the person that should be dead." Well I don't know. Ageing mainly." He laughs at me.

Holy shit, I can't believe it's. It's ........

****(Rachael pov)****

The full moon is coming up in two days I need to fallow the sent line Toby left behind, well what's left of it any way. I needed to tell someone or they would think I left the line for good. Sitting by Shay I made up my mind.

"I'm going after him, Shay." Wow that came out of nowhere. "What." Shay slurred as she woke with a start.

"I'm going after him, to bring him back. I can't take it any more, I'm leaving tonight.

"Are you crazy!!" Shays awake now. Though it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. So in response to her question.

"No. I'm not crazy I miss him." Whispering that I missed him made Shay angrier, because Miley came in looking for the problem. Seeing me She softened and sat down by us.

"What's going on?" Miley asked calmly, too both of us." Rachael said she's leaving tonight to go find Jackass that hurt her in the first place." Shay snarled at the thought of him upsetting me.

Now it was Miley's turn to look angry." Is this true Rachael?" If I didn't know Miley so well I would really think she's calm, but she's way past calm. " Yes." I spoke to her.

"Why." She held the word out a little bit as she and Shay tried to control their wolves. "Because I love him." It barely came out in a whisper because I started to cry once again, because it's true.

I'm in love with Toby Gale.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that defiantly came out of nowhere,

WAIT it came out of my head, so I guess it did come from somewhere. I apologize for spelling, and any other problem you have with it.

It was kind of hard to place the new characters, only because they where not suppose to be in the story in the first place, but oh WELL!

NEW TWIST FUCKERS I'm a little tired and cranky so deal with it.

Till next time comrades.

comment...

Vote....

~ Warrior out