Chapter 4

I woke up nice and warm but naked which is very strange because I'm in the woods. When I tried to sit up someone was trying to keep me down while winding their arms around my chest.

It startled me so badly I looked over to find a girl about fifteen years old who was also naked. Urging my eyes to look a way I couldn't, it felt like if I did she would disappear. Most likely it's because I haven't seen a naked girl or had sex in awhile. So my eye kept traveling up and down her body. To her slightly freckled face which are mostly buitey marks, to her perfectly round breast to her amazing sun kissed skin. That was when I realized she had opened her eyes at me. At first there was nothing showing through her eyes, until she somehow flung dirt in my face.

"Get away from me you sick evil twisted mutt!" She yelled with a hint of anger.

"What did I do?" I asked not really sure what I did.

She started to yell at me like I slept with her."Hell you did you tried to kill me after you devoured those other wolves! Why are you trying to be a stupid jackass?!"

"N...no I have no idea what your talking about. Sorry. Question, where is the road from hear?" I asked politely trying to look any where but at her naked body which was taunting me to just lay her in grass so I can love her.

"Excuse me for not answering you question until you answer mine. Now!" How she has a loud demanding voice, I feel like I need to advert my eyes down to the ground and tell her. But I couldn't because she would say I'm losing my mind.

"Well answer!" Wow she's p*ssed of now.

"I can't tell you." I muttered under my breath.

"Why not dipshit?"she snarled.

"Because I can't control what it is, so sorry if I killed someone you know because I don't already have enough time running  from crazy, fucking judgemental people!!" I snapped. I just told her two years worth of my life shit.

****( she wolf pov)****

Wait did he say he has no control over his shift. Shit, shit,shit if this is my mate he's completely clueless.

"You don't know what you are?" I whispered.

"No." He said harshly which made me flinch at his voice. It still amazed me he was able to go against my order.

I had to tell him so I can buy time for my father to arrive. "I know what you are." speaking quietly while moving a little closer.

"What, what the hell am I tell me!" He ordered me to say and I did what he said because he was able to control me like my father.

I looked him started into his eyes and said...." People say people like you are ledgens.

"What am I !" He shouted.

Answering him I whispered..." Your a......

Hey cliffhanger sucks yup.

vote....

comments....

ideas.......

and a name for the she wolf .....

I was thinking Rachael ..... also if you have a last name for her be great thanks

Warrior out :)