Chapter 15 Sslleepp

Welcome back Comrades A UPDATE, enjoy!!

Screaming.

Screaming filled my head. "No, No, Please Not my ...., please don't take my .....!!"

"You don't need them. Because they aren't yours." A gun shot rings out after the man without a face spoke to the woman who also didn't have a face.

What the hell is this? At least once a month I get this dream but what is it? Every time it's the same.

"Shh. Don't think like that."

"Stay out of this Xavier. Let me figure this out on my own." Xavier is my wolf's name that I heard him say in my head last time I trained with him.

"You don't want to find out trust me." Xavier growled.

"Than you tell me what is that woman talking about, or who are they really." I yelled at him. Yelling at Xavier only angered him.

"Leave the dream, or I will force you awake boy." He snarled.

"NO!" I snapped back, Xavier lunged at me.

~~~~~~~ Dream over~~~~~~~

****(Rachael pov)****

I felt Toby jump out of bed before yelling bloody murder. "Toby what's wrong!? Tell me so I can help!!" Shouting at him must have made it worse because he gripped his ears while going through another wave of pain.

He was being ripped apart. I could feel it. Toby's eyes were open, but he was in a dream like state still, for his eyes where glazed over. The last yell was more of a wolf howl, before Toby stayed on all fours.

"Toby?" I whispered for I was unsettled to the core. His pain made my stomach twist, as I heard bones healing, and mending into human form. "Toby?" I whispered,only to realize that tears were running down my face.

"Come here." He choked out, while holding his shaking hand out to me. Crawling to Toby, he sat back against the wall, as I sat on his lap to bury my face in his shirt. My wolf cried out to make his nerves calm down.

****(Toby pov)****

I heard a noise, it hurt my head, as it was very close and loud. Covering my ears until Xavier was finished punishing me, I could feel my bones breaking.

"Toby?" I heard a voice whisper, as they sniffed. Though the only person in the room other than me was Rachael. Rachael! She was crying?

"Come here." I choked out, while holding a shaking hand out. She sat on my lap, to bury her face in my shirt be for falling back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up, I found I was hooked up to machines, and surrounded by white walls. Listening a slow heart beat sounded by me, looking over Rachael was asleep on the couch. "Rachael." I said, a was shocked at how fast she jumped off the couch and was holding my hand.

But she didn't stop there, because she started to kiss my face all over. Sitting up I was pushed down. " No, stay, your not well." Rachael said gripping my hand harder.

"I'm find." Ignoring Rachael's protests, I got up and slipped into shorts, that must be for me. At that moment a doctor came in.

"Well look who's up, we were starting to worry." He smiled at me.

"Why, how long have I been here?" I asked. "Two weeks." He said. Two weeks, how the fuck is that possible, I mean it's not, not possible, but seriously. Taking a look at Rachael I realized, she is pale as marble, and has dark circles under her eyes.

"When can I go home?" I asked to the doctor and feel Rachael stiffen by me as she grabbed my arm. "You can leave now or later." He said.

"Good I need to take a shower." I laughed with a beaming smile.

Did you enjoy tell me. It means a lot.

comment....

Vote....

~ Warrior out