Chapter 11

If you have suggestions you will have a the chapter dedicated to you for that idea. Picture is Shay.

****(Rachael pov)****

"I can't believe he did that!"I said to my friend Shay, who was smirking, but also looking embarrassed because Shay twirled her blond silky hair."Why are you smirking it's not funny Shay! Toby didn't do any of the steps to the ritual." Wow his name sends shivers down my spine.

Shay twirled her hair more but she burst into fits of laughter."Rachael, I'm laughing at you because you almost had sex with someone who has never slept with a virgin before." It's not funny I may be a virgin but we shouldn't have been that close to mating. "Also what's the alpha going to say, or Sparrow after all you two have been getting cozy." She said, lowering her voice at the last part but I was able to still hear her.

Glaring at Shay I walked out of the room giving the door a slam.

****(Toby pov)****

Finding the dining room was really hard because this house is like a castle.

"Ah you have found us, my lad." Daniel boomed as I walked in. But what made me cringe was seeing Rachael sitting by the beta."Please sit down by me son." Son? What is he talking about.

"Thank you Daniel." Was all I said before I stared at the food on my plate.

"Toby, Toby? Are you listening?" The unknown speaker asked me.

"Toby!" A whisper yell woke me out of my blank stare, since I new the voice I looked up at a girl who I met when I was younger. Though she looked different.

"Well it looks like you made it here finally. Now what are you going to do? Take over, mate every women, kill all the children so you can restart the pack." Wow was this a dream? Well damn if I would have realized it was I wouldn't have walked away from her.

I went up to Rachael's room and got the rest of my stuff, placed it in the my bag so I can leave. But was stopped by the girl in the dinning room.

"Where do you think your going you can't leave! And you don't walk away from my father when he talks to you!" She said slapping me across the face.

Which angered me to the point where I pushed her pale thin body against the wall."Stay away from me."I snarled at her as my eyesight turned red with blood lust for the taste.

"T..Toby. Toby! Calm down !!" She yelled at me in fright.

"I told you long ago to run and stay away." Laughing bitterly. "Now I'm going to make you pay for what you did to my family." I stated as my wolf took control over my body and part of my head before I pounced at her.

It's short for a reason. Came up with this idea in my sleep!

comment...

vote...

give some ideas.....

~Warrior Out ':)