Chapter 8

His daughter yes. When she walked into the room all I could smell was  her sent, it put me into a frenzy. Turning around she was wearing plain sneakers, comfortable pants, and a blank blue short sleeve shirt. When I looked at her face it was blank as far as anyone could see, but in my chest I could feel agony.

Go to her. She needs are comfort. Hell no, I'm not just going to walk over there and tell her it's ok. What I learned over night confused me but made a lot of since, because I was able to know why I can smell, and hear things that know one else can. But what confused me was my wolf.

(flashback)

"Were am I ?"

"your in your head Toby." said some big black wolf.

I felt like I know it "who are you?" I asked.

"Oh you know the thing your human form turns into well used to turn into any way. A sense you can control both of us now I can't kill harmless humans." it spoke honestly

"So what's going on exactly?" questioning myself along with the black wolf.

"I have to teach you to control your emotions, because it's the wolf law." He just whispered the last part I know he didn't want me to hear it.

"Okay what do I learn first?"looking at him skeptically wanting to know the fuck his he going to do that.

" Anger and hormones." If a spirit animal selfcouncinse could smirk this one did.

Great now what did I do that. I had to ask.

(Flashback over)

And that's how my training began just last night. Wonderful right.

Daniel must have been talking still as I zoned out to my flashback because I don't remember Rachael getting closer and her father standing behind me with a hand on my shoulder saying." Rachael take Toby to your room for now."

"Dad he's a guy he can't just go in there."Rachael whined a little bit.

"I didn't give you a option do as I say!" Daniel said using his Alpha voice which made every one in the room flinch but me.

Rachael bowed her head and finally said" As you wish father." She reached out her hand and grabbed it so she can pull me up a floor and lead me to a big wooden door.

"Well here we are, I guess." She smiled shyly as her face turned a little pink as she opened the door about to ask me a question."Do you....

Haha I'm mean

share ideas I'm going to slow down the updates so I can read you comments and because of tennis.

vote....

comment....

ideas....

Warrior out, peace pals =)