Chapter 10

This chapter includes sexual contact, be warned.

****(Toby pov)****

When Rachael said my name I lost control over my emotions. Reason to explain, is that when I pushed her on the bed, I moved her legs opens so I was able to get near her area.

"ohh, my god." She moaned pushing her hips more into the bed as she realized my mini was unraveled from the towel. I knew what she was doing but, she was so aroused by me she couldn't help herself.

Kissing from the back of her ear I slowly went down her neck. It seemed like Rachael's hands had minds of their own as she griped my shaft. Moaning as she did this I slid of her shirt, and bra, which made it easier to get my hands and mouth on her breasts.

"We can't do this." Rachael said gasping for breath and griping her fingers into my now Buzz cut hair, as I slowly nibbled on her left boob.

"Why not?" asking her as I pulled down her pants and underwear to get better access to her vaginal. Shaking Rachael's hands out of my hair I kissed down her body and into her center of her area.

"ha!!!" She didn't yell or moan to loud which is great because I didn't want to get interrupted. I could feel the pressure building up in both of us mostly me because I haven't had sex in forever.

Moving up her body so are faces were mostly even, we smashed are lips together at the same time. Licking the bottom of her lip, I begged entry. Rachael gladly applied, are tongues rapped, and rolled around together while tasting each other.

Gripping the bed covers with one hand, I used my other hand to lead my shaft towards her. Because I needed to see where I was leading my point, Rachael's eyes went wide as the moon, when she saw what we were about to do.

Before I could retract, she slapped me, and shoved her heel into my turbine after her knee cap hit me in the jaw.

"Ow! What was that for!?" Yelling at her provided no response except for her to get dressed as fast as she could, and run out the room.

Sitting there like a sinister poacher I was ready to chase down Rachael and bring her back to her room to finish what we started, but I knew she would try to run away again.

"psh." While exhaling I got up to get dressed. Looking at the clock I saw that little session of "sex" we had took up half an hour. As I was fully clothed I founded my way down to the kitchen by smell.

Boy I'm starving.

It short I know but I didn't want to add to much of the story in this chapter. Also if you want me to add something in the book that mite spice it up tell me, it would be awesome.

comment....

vote....

Share ideas....

Appreciated Conrad

- Warrior Out =>