Chapter 14 Gamma

Hey what's up every body it's me I'm back with my first few votes ever given to me by Kalea2013 and JordanRice4 hope you enjoy.

****(Toby pov)****

Exercise dumbest thing on earth. Currently training with the low "ranks" as they place the people in a certain part of the meadow.

"Keep your defense up." Jay yelled at me as He smashed his fist into my gut. Grunting I rotated my head just as a fist flew by my face. Jay stumbled when he missed so I took the advantage of it by grabbing his arm and pulling it behind his back.

Pulling up to warn him, I will dislodge his shoulder  he stiffen but took that chance to start shifting in my hands. Preventing it I threw Jay to the ground with ease, Rowling him over I gripped him at the throat with my finger nails.

Yes my finger nails, not my whole hand. Because if I used my whole hand in a life and death fight it would take longer to kill him, cutting off his air supplies. While with my finger nails, I can crush his vocal cords, cut off his air, and break his neck all at once if I put pressure.

Jay stopped shifting because he knows it to, not able to talk with my nails in his throat I removed them after he tapped out." Wow, how did you know that?" He asked.

Grunting in reply I shrugged my shoulders. Honestly I just knew how to kill him instantly, not by knowledge but feeling.  Also the feeling of being watched made me look up.

Watching me was none other than Sparrow the beta I later learned that morning, his history with commands, and women are very popular. The women part sent me into a frenzy, because a rumor of Him and Rachael were getting pretty cozy before I came.

I wanted to kill him I really did, but the alpha would get me back. If I tried, or did. Still I knew what Rachael felt about him when we ran into him, Hate, just hate. It made me happy as she entwined are hands together too make a point towards him.

Afterwards I have been going rank to rank fighting the best, next were the warriors, or the highest ranked warrior the Gamma. But for me it wasn't a Gamma commander, it was my mate. Weird it feels like I've known all the ranks my entire life.

"Mutt lets go! We don't have all day." Sparrow shouted from the dike. Following him, the sent of Rachael hit my nose. After what happened a week ago, I made it a point to remember her sent by heart.

Stepping up to the circle Rachel smirked at me which almost sent my lower area to harden, panicking I focused on the tasteof blood. Only because of my past, blood was like a mental fear for me.

As soon as I gained control over my emotions, Rachael ran at me and kicked me in the chest. With both of her feet, that knocked me to the ground. Getting of the ground I could hear smothered laughter, my face was turning a deep rose, I know it. Before I knew it though Rachael swung her leg at my face again, ducking and moving behind her I grabbed her neck like with Jays only for her to slump to the ground and making me fall, and rowling onto me.

Straddling my back she went to 'pierce' her nails into my spine, I quickly reached her hand and threw her off. Grunting while both of us were getting up, I was quicker too my feet, so I knocked Rachael over again before she could stand straight up.

Bringing her down I quickly brought out my fangs, not 'I going to suck your blood bla bla.' No my canines. I bit down slightly in the middle of her throat, not hard enough to go through flesh but enough to where Rachael's body went rugged and fear came through to my head. It's not her fear, it's way, way to strong. Rachael tapped my arm three times before I let her go.

Getting up the smell of fear was in the whole crowd, for they realized if I could beat a Gamma in less than two minutes, than I could probably defeat a beta or alpha.

Rachael dismissed everyone threw mind link, "Come on let's go inside," She said taking my hand. Having her touch me made me tingle all over.

"Your not scared of what I did or damaged?" I asked because of the way I hurled into her I heard breaking bones.

"I'm fine they heal." She said while pulling me into the couch and kissing me extremely deeply, after that she giggled and pecked  them over, and over again for at least five minutes.

"Eww, get a room." Someone whined. "You should also know the couch is for helping your ass recover after fighting all day while watching t.v.. Not for fingering each other." Looking up I saw a girl I haven't met but she must be important to the pack, because I could practically smell the power.

"Shut up Shay. It's not any of your business if we finger each other." Rachael flared up and pulled me off the couch and up to her room, but even before we made it to the stairs Shay shouted at us.

"Hay I was only kidding, a lot of people here wouldn't mind watching live porn." Closing the door Rachael shoves me into the wall and starts sucking behind and on my ear. Groaning from her soft slick tongue as it roamed up and down my neck I just lauded my head side to side, before being pulled onto the bed a falling asleep instantly, with Rachael in my arms.

Have suggestions I would like to look at them, My suggestions for you is to read the book 'The Alphas Daughter' If you like comedy, drama, romance, and WEREWOLVES it is a total kick in the ass.

any way Another day comrades

Comment....

Vote... By vote I mean click that star

~Warrior Out :3)