Chapter seven

Wednesday came by way too fast. I decided against telling Maya, knowing she'll squeal, threaten Ares which would make him freak out and cancel the date, then squeal some more. I asked my mom for advice on what to wear, we both agreed on casual, but pretty. We didn't talk about the date at school, so I'm not sure he wanted to tell people. No big deal, it's just a date. Just one date, with the hottest person I know. He could model for some extra money, that's for sure.

He came to pick me up an hour after school; his car looks expensive, though I was not sure what kind it was. He didn't have to ring the doorbell, since I was already outside waiting for him. I nearly drooled when I saw him and I'm pretty sure I was staring. He wore his typical leather jacket, white t-shirt and black pants. His hair was styled back, unusual, since he keeps his hair messy most of the time. He had sunglasses on and I swear to god, he was taking them off in slow motion, making it ten times hotter.

"So, should we just have our date out here, or do you actually want to get going?" I blushed, not realizing he spoke earlier. I walked forward, looking at the car, not wanting to stare again. "You are probably going to say no, but can I drive?" I kept my head turned to the car and ran my hand on the top of it. "If you have your license, be my guest." I turned and looked at him in disbelief. Me and Bash went to the park once and took his car. No way would he have let me drive, he adores driving, as I do. "I don't mind driving, but I prefer to be in the passenger seat." He threw me his keys and went around, getting in the car. I got in after him and asked him to put his seatbelt on. "I do that anyway, you don't actually have to tell me." Checking that everything is alright, I started to drive to the bowling alley in the mall. "Oh no, forgot to tell you, we aren't going there, way too crowded, especially now. I know another place, turn left here." I followed his instructions until we got to a small bowling Alley, that I didn't even know existed.

It looked pretty fancy on the inside and besides a couple of men in their 30's, there weren't a lot of people. Yup, definitely doesn't want people in school knowing about this date, it made me a bit depressed, but I shrugged it off. After getting our shoes, Ares ordered some nachos and drinks to be brought to us later.

"You want me to just write your name on it, or something else?" I shrugged, still putting my shoe on. "Surprise me." I figured he would just write my name, probably wrong. Turns out, I was wrong, son of a biscuit wrote Bambi. The other name was Hunter and I raised my eyebrows at him. "Get it, Bambi and the hunter? The one who killed his mom." There were a few seconds of silence, before I started laughing.

He added one extra, which is a test run, and the games began. I should have mentioned that I suck at bowling, after the first round, it turned out, he sucks as well. It has got to be one of the lowest scores to be recorded in here.

"I never would have thought that someone could be worse than me at bowling." I was sitting down, munching on nachos every once in a while, watching him get only three pins down, when I suddenly chocked. I started to cough uncontrollably, looking around to see if I can find any drink. Ares was at my side in a matter of seconds with his Sprite in his hand. He placed it right at my lips, so I took the cup and gulped half of it down. I took a few deep breaths, after realizing that I could actually breathe. "Fuck, Amira, are you alright?" I smiled softly at him, realizing just how worried he looked. I didn't notice him rubbing my back until now. I cleared my throat before I drank a bit more. "I'm fine, this happens all the time. I'm not sure why, but it does." He stood back up, and with me sitting, he looked like a giant, so I stood as well. "So, you never went to the doctor for this?" I shook my head. "Do you want me to take you?" I almost laughed at how sincere he sounded. Actually, I did laugh. "No need, it's nothing serious, it just happens. I reckon this is how I'm going to die though." He scoffed and suddenly I remembered who he actually is. I never would have thought, that he would offer to take me to the doctor if I never would have talked to him, because that scoff, was always on his face. I reached on my tip toes and tried to kiss his cheek, hoping the scoff would go away. Only, it didn't go as planned and I ended up kissing his neck instead. He let out a little groan and wrapped his arms around me. Feeling something poking me from below. I pulled back and almost laughed, pressing my lips together to keep the sound in. "You're kidding right? You get turned on through neck kisses." I tried really hard not to laugh at the situation. "It's not funny. I'll have you know, that neck kisses are very enjoyable." I nodded at him, still smiling brightly. "I know, my ex used to love giving me love bites." He smirked. A smirk that could make any girl and some guys, melt.

"Well, I'd be happy to take over your ex's job, and give you some of my own" I chuckled, and placed my hand on his chest, before pulling away slightly. "I think we should finish this date first, shouldn't we?" I gave him a smirk of my own, grabbed his arms and pulled them away from my waist. If he hadn't let me, I would have never been able to do that. I walked back to where my bowling ball was, and purposely bend down in front of him. Swaying my hips slightly as I went to where I'm supposed to, I looked back at him, gave him a wink and let the ball roll. I hit four pins and I cheered, that was the most I had so far, going again, I hit two more pins. I did a little dance and stuck my tongue at him. Looking back at the score, I cheered a bit, seeing as he needs a strike to win.

"Let's make a bet. If I win, I get to take you out on a second date, and I get a kiss after this one." I laughed at him, with the way he plays, there is no way he'll get a strike. "Deal, and if I win, which I will, you have to do my part in the science project." I got closer to him, standing in front of him. "Deal, may the odds be ever in your favor." I tried not to laugh and moved a bit, so he could get back. I sat at his place and watched him. He purposely bent down to get the ball, in an exaggerated way. I faked a gasp and a glare, he's mocking me! He swayed his hips as well, before turning over and giving me a wink, finally seeing my glare. He dropped the act and laughed. Damn, he looks good smiling. I hope he doesn't turn around soon, because I know, he'll see my swooned face and mock me again. He let the ball roll, and turned around, walking over to me. Did he not want to see if it hits? I kept my eyes on him, before hearing the impossible word. The board yelled "Strike". "You son of a biscuit! This was your plan all along! You faked being bad!" I gaped at him, that little weasel! "Maybe I did? Maybe I didn't? Who knows?" I threw a piece of nacho on him, hoping to stain his shirt, but he simply caught it with ease. Putting it in his mouth, he winked at me. "I hope you choke on that nacho mister!"

He laughed again, before sitting down, takingoff his shoes. I did the same. Only, I did it while pouting. Getting out of thebowling alley, I was still pouting, with him occasionally pinching my cheeks."The night is young, you want to go get ice cream?" I bit my lip, contemplatingit, I already ate nachos, and drank Soda, that's already too much calories inone night.... I could always puke it out later... "Sure, why not?"