03 ❤️

Morning ☀️

Guanlin's POV
I were now sitting on a chair as i fixed my hair. After that, I carry my bag as i walk to open the door to get out of my room, When our eyes met, Wah! Jihoon looks adorable with his morning face. "Good morning" i said as i smiled, he gave me a cold gaze 😒. "Psh..." he said as he starts on walking away and step downstairs, i quicklt follow to take this chance to go with him on the way to our school.

Kitchen

Jihoon's POV
This guy is really annoying, No matter how I tried to avoid him he still find a way to be with me! "Jihoon" eomma said, "Mwo?" i asked as i continue eating, "Guanlin" eomma said. Now what?! "Ne?" he said as he eat his bread, "You two should go together in school starting today" eomma said as she smiled at us. "How annoying" i said as i get up and was about to leave them when Eomma hold my wrist.

"Since this will be your first day together going to school! I want you guys to have a picture outside this house!" Eomma said which made my eyes widen, I looked at Guanlin who was about to get choked when he looked at me as he starts to blushed. "Mwo?" i asked in disbelief. "Please!" Eomma said "Ani!" i said...

In the end...

Outside the house

Guanlin's POV
In the end, Mrs. Park were now taking our first picture together. "Guanlin move closer to Jihoon" Mrs. Park said, at first i hesitate as i can feel my heart was about to explode. "Yeah don't be self conscious! And do what she says! So this fucking photo shoot will be finish!" he said, I lay my arms on him as i smile at the camera, I can feel Jihoon was shocked. "Perfect!" Mrs. Park said as she take a shot.

Street

Jihoon's POV
"If you want us to go together in school, Better to walk 10 inch away from me and here's the rule don't tell anyone about us living together" i said and he starts to move 10 inch away. "Good boy" i said as i continue on walking. "I understand if that's what you want then" he said as he walked.

Guanlin's POV
We continue on walking as silence occured between me and Jihoon. We arrived in our school as we act like strangers when we part ways. "Guanlinieee!" i heard Daehwi and Seonho called as they hugged me. "Mwo?" i asked in shocked.

"You know we saw you and Jihoon go together in school!" Daehwi said making me to cover his mouth. "Eh? Something is fishy!" Seonho said as he crossed his arms. "Yah! The both of you be quiet!" i said as i let go of Daehwi. "Tell us!" they said as they puppy eye me.

I sighed, "Okay but this is only our little secret!" i said and they nod their heads. "So, what is it?" Daehwi asked and before i speak i look around thank god there's no one here in the hallway. "I am now living in their house" i said in a low voice as we all lean our heads and bend it down.

"Eh!" they said as they shout, "shhh!" i said as i glare at them. "OMG! You two were really meant to be!" Seonho said as he clap his hands. "I don't think so, he asked me to walk 10 inch away to him and to keep about the living in thing as a secret" i said in a sad tone. "Aww. That's okay! What matter is you're living with him!" Seonho said as he smiled at me.

Class Discussion

Guanlin's POV
"So class, tomorrow is our exam so please review if you want to get in the overall ranking 1-100" our adviser said. While listening to him it made my eyes sparkle i wanna passed and get in the rank! Jihoon is always rank 1 that's why i really like him! Maybe he can help me to review but how?

Canteen

"Guys, I want to be on rank!" I said while eating, I saw Daehwi and Seonho coughed hardly after what i said. "Yah! We're in class F do you even think you can even pass on the rank!" Daehwi said, "If you want something then go and get it!" i said as i raised my fist in the air. "Good luck class F!" Jihoon's friends said as they all laughed. Jihoon were just reading books while walking he's really cool.

"Psh! You from Class A! Why are you so rude!" Seonho said as he crossed his arms. "Hahaha! It's really funny how your friend dream on making it to the top 100!" Sungwoon said as he laughed with Seongwu. "Aish! I'll gonna prove to you guys that I'll make it!" i said as i point my finger on them and they even laughed more.

"Okay okay! Hahaha good luck losers!" they said as they wave their hands. "Aish! Those bastard!" i said, When Jihoon and I looked at each other, "Yah! Teach your friends some manners!" I said, he chuckled "mwo? Why would i they're just telling the truth!" he said as he blow his bangs again.

I clench my fist when he suddenly left the canteen with his bastard's friends! Hmm! Be ready Jihoon I'll gonna threat you on being my tutor so i can pass the exam and make in the top 100! I then take a sit as i said  "Don't mind those bastards" as i eat and they nod their heads.

Class Ended

Guanlin's POV
I was now walking on the way to Jihoon's house when i saw him walking while reading his text book. I then run to catch up with him. "Yah! Move 10 inch away from me!" he said when he saw me near him aish! "Yah! Please help me to make it on the top 100!" i said, "Hmp! Haha dream on there's no way I'll gonna help you" he said.

"Psh. Just you wait! In the end you'll gonna be my tutor!" i said as i evilly smirked. "What the heck are you planning?" he asked as he raised his eyebrows. "Oh nothing!" i said innocently as i starts to move 10 inch away from him.

Home
Guanlin's POV
"Guanlin, there's something i wanna show you!" Mrs. Park whispered as she get something and dragged me in my room. "Mwo? What's that?" i asked when i saw a picture of a baby wearing some dress. "haha it's my jihoonie! He looks like a girl right?!" she said as she laughed. Haha! This is great this will be the threat I'm gonna use! Hoho!

"Can i have one of it?" i asked as i smiled. "of course!" she said as she give me one picture! I then hide it on my drawer. "Gomawo!" i said as i bow, she then went outside and then i went to turn off the lights as i went to sleep. Tomorrow will be the best day ever! HAHA!