13 ❤️

Guanlin's POV
I've been screaming the whole time as Minhyun laughed like a freak, he's stripping in front if me! Like hell! I'm not interested in him! When i heard a loud bang and there i saw the door open.

When a guy with an innocent face suddenly appeared in front of us, "MINHYUN!" The guy said with a serious look. "J-jaehwan?" Minhyun said while stuttering as he looked shocked at Jaehwan. "Stop that! Didn't i told you to wait for me?!" Jaehwan said as he looked at Minhyun.

"But a lot of years had passed! I thought you forgot about me! And I met guanlin! He made me happy!" he said as he looked at me. "But the one you really love is me! And i love you too! Can't you wait?! That's why you found someone else" Jaehwan said as he went to Minhyun.

But Minhyun step back ward "It hurts so much! Jaehwan! It's like living a life in hell! I've been longing for you for so long! After knowing you've got engage it hurts!" Minhyun said and Jaehwan said "That's why I'm here to tell you that I'm free! And i cancel the marriage!"

Flashback
Minhyun's POV
I was now on my 6th grade in elementary when I met this guy, he's voice is wild but has an innocent face. He became my bestfriend for so long. But it didn't last when we feel something for each other.

The day after, I was holding a bouquet of flowers ready to pay him a visit when I saw a car in front of their house and there i saw Jaehwan with another girl, "Jaehwan, please take good care of your fiancee" his appa said.

Jaehwan didn't respond as he just gave his appa a cold gaze. When he saw me I starts to run and he followed me. He chase me until i stop on the river since my knees suddenly fell on the ground probably because of tiredness and pain.

"Minhyun-ah" he said as he looked at me. "Go back to your fiancee!" i said as i looked away but deep inside i wanna scream all the pain I'm feeling right now. "Minhyun i don't love her. Appa set it all up for me... Minhyun i promise I'll come back because i love you" he said.

After hearing those 3 words he said my heart starts to beat like crazy. "Promise?" i asked as i starts to tear up, "I promise" he said as he smiled. "If you're feeling depressed or lonely just looked at this to remember that I'm always with you" he said as he gave me the pin of his guitar.

Ends Of Flashback

Minhyun's POV
"I already made my promise! I'm here Minhyun... I promise that i won't leave your side ever again" he said as he hugged me. I can feel tears starts to escaped my eyes. When someone caught my attention it's Jihoon!

"MINHYUN! YOU JERK! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO GUANLIN! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HIM!" He said as he clench his fist as he was about to punch me. "WAIT!" Guanlin shout as we all looked at him. "Don't" He said as he smiled at me

Guanlin's POV
"How can you still smile at me when i done bad things to you?" he asked. "Cause after knowing what happened between the two of you now it make sense... Minhyun and Jaehwan please be together again. I know Minhyun you forced yourself to fall for me" i said as i smiled at him. Jihoon came to me as he untied me.

"Minhyun... Let them go now..." Jaehwan said as he looked at Minhyun who's looking at us. Minhyun kneeled down as tears escaped his eyes. He's know kneeling in front of me and Jihoon. "Mianhae, forgive me" he said as he cried.

"I didn't meant to do this... I'm longing for someone! To the point i found someone else and that's you Guanlin but it didn't worked he's still the one i love" he said as he continue on crying. I went to him as i kneeled one of my knees and pat his shoulder as he looked at me, "Don't do this again" i said.

He nodded his head as he fully bow to me and Jihoon. "Aigoo but please let me do this!" Jihoon said as he was about to punch Minhyun but Jaehwan dodge it by protecting Minhyun. "This is how much i love you... I'm willing to risk my own life just for you... Or protecting you" Jaehwan said as he winced in pain.

Jihoon's POV
"Guanlin let's go" i said as i hold his hand, "Jihoon... Guanlin is yours now, take care of him" Minhyun said as he cling on Jaehwan's arms. "You too take care" Guanlin said. We bow as we go outside the abandoned place. I cling on Guanlin's arms as i heard him chuckled.

"Mianhae... For giving up. I just don't want you to get hurt" i said and he ruffled my hair "It's okay i understand" he said. I just pout as we grab a taxi on the way to our house. When i notice that he's not wearing any shirt!

Taxi
Jihoon's POV
I quickly take off my jacket as i gave it to him and he use it but it's too small for him "Hyung it looks like I'm wearing a crop top!" he said as he chuckled. "Hahaha! It suits you anyway!" i teased as i looked at him. He begin to blushed from embarrassment.

When we arrive, we saw no one in the house and there we saw a small paper paste in the refrigerator.

"Jihoon and Guanlin we'll be home late we just went to our company

-Mrs. Park"

"It looks like we solo the house now!" he said as he hold my waist. I begin to gulped when he suddenly carry me on the way to my room this time! He throw me as he locked the door. He pinned me on the wall as he crash his lips to mine. I kissed back as i hugged his neck.

He begin to pull down my pants and underwear as he unbuttoned my shirt. I take off the jacket he's wearinf and also pulled down his pants with his underwear as we're now both naked. He make me face the wall as he enter me without my permission.

"Ahhh Gua-nlin ah" i moaned as he starts to thrust in and out in me as i heard him moaned too. "Fudge you're so tight" he moaned as he then stop and now pinned me on my bed as he starts to thrust again in me harder and deeper making me to moan louder "Ahhh G-guanlin" i moaned as i gripped on his back.

He thrust and thrust until we both reach our climax. "I'm cumming!" i moaned and he moaned "me too I'm cumming" as we both cum and there he lay down besides me as we pant heavily.

I kissed his lips and he kissed back "Saranghaeyo" i said and he cupped my cheeks "Nado saranghae" he said as he peck on my lips and i smiled.