11 ❤️

Jihoon's POV
I open my locker because I'm going to put sone of my things but once i opened it, I saw a sticky note with a deadly skull on it and it says

"Better stay away from Guanlin or I'll gonna do something to the people who's precious to you

H. M."

I clench my fist as the sticky note crumpled. When someone lay his arms on my shoulder and it's Guanlin. "Hey!" he said as he smiled at me when he said "What's that?" as he point the crumpled sticky note in my hand.

"Ah nothing" i said as i remove his arms on my shoulder. "Is there something wrong?" he asked and i said "Nothing it's nothing okay!" as i rolled my eyes. "Being grumpy again" he said as he pout.

"Whatever" i said as i starts to walked away. When he pinned me on the wall "There's something wrong tell me!" he said in a serious tone as he looked at my eyes directly but i quickly looked away as i said "I said it's nothing and will you please let go of me!"

He then let go of me i turned my back on him "About us forget about it" i said coldly. "Mwo?!" he asked in disbelief. "Can't you see we're not for each other?! You're idiot and I'm smart! We're totally opposite..."i said as i looked at him.

"Then does that mean you just use me! Wow! I'm just a person who you use for sexual desire! Then you shouldn't make me fall again! When I'm about to forget you! You're so cruel! Then fine let's end what's going on between the two of us! Don't you dare use me again!" he said as he bumped me intentionally.

I watch his back that's facing me as he walked away. I can feel pain in my heart tears escaped as it falls on the ground. When i saw Minhyun he smiled at me, wait i looked at the paper again and saw H.M it makes sense it's stand for HWANG MINHYUN!

I went to him as i said "Now he's all yours! Don't you dare hurt him or the people that's precious to me!" as i bumped him when he said "Glad that you agree! Then deal" i gritted my teeth as i clench my fist in anger.

"Better take good care of him, make him happy, don't cheat on him, i love Guanlin so much please" i said as i gave him a weak smile as tears escaped my eyes again. "I will" he said and i turned my back on him as i walked.

Recess
Guanlin's POV
"Guanlin Gwaenchanh-a?" Seonho and Daehwi asked as they wave their hands in front of me since i was been spacing out. "Wait! The top 100 is already posted!" They both said and after hearing it I quickly sttod up as i run to find it.

When i bumped with someone and it's Minhyun. "Oh mianhae" i said and he smiled at me "It's okay" he said as he help me to get up. "I'll get going now" i said as i run and then i saw the board to where the top 100 is posted.

I find my name and i saw Jihoon is rank 1 while me "Oh i told you guanlin to give up already haha" Jihoon's friends said as they pat my shoulder. When i saw my name! It's on the rank 100 "I made it!" i screamed and their jaw dropped "So who are you telling to give up?" i said as i teased them.

They all give me a glare as they leave me when i saw Minhyun coming my way. "Guanlin, congratulations!" he said as he hugged me that was unexpected. When Seonho and Daehwi saw it they teased me as they make heart shape in their hands.

I gave them a glare when i saw Jihoon reading his text book while walking and Yoona is clinging on his arms. So they're together again huh, it hurts. I then hugged Minhyun back as i said "Gomawo" and he let go of me "I'll treat you!" he said as he smiled and i nod my head.

He then hold my hand making Daehwi and Seonho to teased us more "Yieeeeee! GuanHyun!" they teased and Minhyun chuckled. When we're now facing Jihoon and Yoona, "Oh Guanlin you two look good together" she said as she tightened his grip on Jihoon's arms but Jihoon just looked at us.

"Babe" i said which made Minhyun's eyes widen, "Let's go we still have a date right?" i said as i lay my arms on his shoulder. "See! I told you there's really something going on between them!" Seonho teased and Daehwi starts to scream as he giggle.

"Oh! Yeah! Haha let's go babe!" he said as he hugged my waist and we passed Jihoon and Yoona by as Seonho and Daehwi followed us as they're going with us to celebrate.

Jihoon's POV
"Yah! Will you let go of me!" i said in annoyance as i freed my arms from Yoona's grip. "Tsk! Earlier you're not minding and now!" she said as she cling in my arms again when i pushed her away making her to fall on the ground. "You're getting into my nerve! Please leave me alone!" I shout making her scared "Yah... You're scaring me" she said while stuttering.

"Leave now!" i shout and she stand up as she leave as her eyes starts to tear up. I throw my text book as i punch the wall blood slowly came out in my hand as i punch and punch the wall harder. I looked at the sky and its getting dark as I starts to cry.