08 ❤️

Unknown
Finally I'm here! I finally got the chance to transfer here! Now i can be able to see him everyday! As i looked at the school to where he is studying, This will be a school year to where I'll gonna make it fun!

Morning
Guanlin's POV
"Guanlin-ah wake up" I heard appa call me from downstairs. I get up as i rub my eyes when i looked at the time my eyes widen this is the first time i become late in going to school! Fudge! Did i cry that hard to make me overslept.

When i went downstairs, Appa suddenly grabbed the wrist to where i cut! My heart beats fast as i got nervous. "Where the hell did you get this?!" he asked in a serious tone as he untied it showing the marks of deep cuts! "Oh my! Guanlin-ah why do you have that?!" Mrs. Park asked, "Guanlin! I'm asking you where the hell did you get this?!" Appa repeat in a serious tone as he glared at me.

I begin to gulped in my throat as i immediately remove my wrist from appa's grip. "ah! I don't know haha lol where the hell did i get this?!" i asked as i pretend to looked at it curiously. "Guanlin! Quit on lying tell me the truth! Did you cut it?!" he said in a serious tone. I looked at him as i nod my head and he slap me.

"Yah! You did it again?! Last year you cut your wrist just because you're busted and now! Do you wanna die huh?!" he said as he was about to slap me again when someone grabbed his hand. "Lai, stop hurting your son" Mr. Park said and Appa inhaled as he walked away.

"Guanlin hurry up you're now late for school" Mr. Park said and i quickly went upstairs as i prepare my uniform and school stuffs and then grab my towel as i went in the bathroom to take a bath. It took me 20 minutes to finish on taking a bath. I then wear my school uniform and carry my bag

I run downstairs not minding to stop in the kitchen for breakfast as i directly went outside. I then run and run faster as i finally reached the school. I run since I'm 30 minutes late when i accidentally bumped with someone in the hallway. As i fell on the ground hardly "Ah minahae" he said.

I lift my head to looked at the person I bumped with "Gwaenchanh-a?" he asked as he lend me his hand and i quickly accept it as he help me to get up. "Ah it's okay" I said as i was aboutt to leave when he grab my hand "Wait, let me introduce myself, Hi I'm Hwang Minhyun a transfer student nice to meet you" he said as he smiled and bow to me.

"Ah the name's Lai Guanlin" i replied as i smiled back at him. "I know" he said in a low tone but clear for me to be able to hear. "Mwo?" i asked, "Ah nothing! Haha go now" he said as he wave at me a farewell. "See ya at recess!" he said as he starts to run away from me.

Why did he say that? I asked myself as i find him weird. I then run to my room when My teacher looked at me "Oh! Mr. Lai! You're late! That's kinda new!" he said as he glared at me. "Ah mianhaeyo sir. I have an emergency earlier" i said as i bow. "Oh is that so then i let this slip so go to your seat" he said.

As i bow again and went to my seat as i take a sit. Seonho whispered besides me "Yah. Why are you late?" he asked. "Ah it's a long story" i said as i smiled. "Your face is a bit red" Daehwi said as he looked at me. "This is just nothing" i said and the three of us now focus ourselves in the discussions.

Minhyun's POV
We've finally meet once again, you really haven't change you're still as handsome as always! You're now tall as expected for an athlete like you! Guanlin! Soon you'll gonna be mine! Just you wait and I'll gonna make you fall in love with me and forget that Jihoon who only hurts your feelings!

Recess
Guanlin's POV
The bell rang, we all went outside the class room as we walk on the way to the canteen, When i saw Jihoon's laying his arm on Yoona's shoulder while walking on the way to the canteen when someone lay his arms on me making me shocked.

"Yah!" i shout making everyone's attention on me. "Oh chill there babe!" Minhyun said as he smiled sweetly at me wow he's handsome. "Babe?" i asked and "eh guanlin! You never told us about this that you're in a relationship now!" Seonho said as he crossed his arms.

"Aigoo! This is the first time you hide something from us huh!" Daehwi said as he pout. "Guys calm down and chill! He's not my lover okay!" i said as i remove Minhyun's arms on my shoulder but he lay it again as i sighed. "Yah. Remove it will ya" i said in a swaggy tone.

"Haha!" that's all he said. I then sighed as we enter the canteen altogether. I saw Jihoon looked at my way as Yoona feed him some foods. I quickly loomed away. Me, Seonho, Daehwi and Minhyun take a sit on a table that wasn't occupied yet.

Minhyun went to the Counter as he wave at me and shout "babe! What do you want to eat my treat!" making my jaw to dropped how dare he broadcast it! He's not my boyfriend! "Ayieeeeee! That's so sweet!" Everyone said as they all looked at me and starts to teased me.

I saw Jihoon walked out of the Canteen as Yoona follow him what's wrong with him I thought. "Omg! Did Jihoon just walked out?!" Seonho said in disbelief as he cover his mouth. "Eh! That's jelly jelly! Haha!" Daehwi said as he laughed and clap his hands. "Babe!" i heard a familiar voice shout.

I turned my head to Minhyun i wave my hand as a sign of refusal and he thumbs up as he order something aigoo that guy is really really something! I sighed as i lay my head on the table. "Looks like someone is having a hard time!" Daehwi said as he clasp his hands. "Haha! Guanlin! Love Triangle!" Seonho said. "For petesake it's square not triangle" i said as i sighed again.