17 ❤️

Next Day

Guanlin's POV
It's a new day when I go into the restaurant and i said "Appa good morning" he's alone since Jinyoung and the other worker went out on errands. I go to start cleaning when "Guanlin let's talk" appa said.

"I think we should move out now. Now that Jihoon is really serious anout the marriage, so it's only right for us to move out. I also feel we could be a hindrance in the marriage plans" Appa said and i nod my head in agreement.

When Jinyoung and the other worker arrive from their errand and while the other worker leaves to give me and my father some space, Jinyoung sticks around in the doorway.

"I know how painful it is" Appa said, "It isn't and that i lame since no matter how much i get hurt, i promised myself to love him" i said even though Jinyoung is there. "You know it's good to know when to quit and that you'll be able to show Jihoon that you're a good man" Appa said

"You shoulf forget Jihoon soon" appa said as i just sit there and cries feeling as though it's reallt over. The tears don't go pass Jinyoung, either.

Night

Guanlin's POV
It's night time when I sees a shooting star in the sky and wonders how many shooting stars I made wishes on, but from that point on, i should stop making my wish. It hurts so bad.

Morning

It's the morning of the engagement ceremony and Mrs. Park calls it the worst day of her life. Mr. Park said "I doesn't want to make it worse, but we still have the wedding and reception" Mrs. Park doesn't want to hear any of it, though, since it'll only make her more upset.

In the kitchen, Guanlin looks at the picture of Hye kyo on the fridge and takes it down.

Mr. and Mrs. Park and Jihoon arrive at the venue and Mrs. Park can't bring herself to enter "Do i really have to enter this?" she said as she crossed her arms. . When Jihoon calls her "Eomma!" she slowly enters as Guanlin arrives at the location for his date with Jinyoung.

The two greet one another as they go on their way to

Meanwhile the engagement ceremony continues on with the Chairman overseeing the process. The families go through each of the procedures they need to and while Hye kyo looks happy about the whole thing, Jihoon still has a stone face on.

While on their date, Jinyoung and Guanlin decide on what they want to eat. "Okay let's go!" Jinyoung said cheerfully when Guanlin sees a wedding dress in the window of a store and thinks about how Jihoon is having his engagement ceremony. Jinyoung asked "Are you okay" and i quickly changes the subject "what else we should do" i said when "Let's get married" he said making me to looked at him.

He walks closer to me and repeats the statement "Let's get married" as he takes out the doll that I wanted from his pocket and presents it before me.
"How did he knew about the doll?" i asked. "I know what you're thinking" he said then he asked once again usong the doll "Will you marry me?"

School

"Jinyoung proposed to me" i said and as usual they freaked out. "What did you told him?" they both asked at the same time. "I didn't know what to say" i said."I like Jinyoung but I only considered him as a friend" i added.

"You know what Jinyoung will suits you better than Jihoon! Who betrayed your feelings!" Seonho said as he gritted his teeth. They both agree "We won't be able to forgive Jihoon! and that even you said it was fun being with Jinyoung and that if you're going to be in a relationship for the rest of your life, then Jinyoung is the guy for you and seriously think about your relationship with Jinyoung" i just smiled at them.

Restaurant

Guanlin's POV
Meanwhile Jinyoung is doing his job at the restaurant as he strikes up friendly conversation with some men who are having a meal. I looks on and smiles, but thinks about what Jihoon would say if he found out about Jinyoung's proposal.

Jihoon's POV
I and my father meet with the Chairman who said "We shouldn't be talking about business and since we're family! We should help one another", "So about the wedding" I cut him off "Can we just do it in the following year" i suggest. "Okay then" the chairman said.

Having another appointment to go to, the Chairman leaves, but before he leaves he said "It's like a dream to have a man like you in our family" as he smiled

That night we return home and i said "You should get some rest"and leaves to head upstairs. Appa stops me as he said "Thank you but are you really sure about the wedding?" and i said "there's nothing to complain about since Hye kyo is a very nice person" before going up to my room.

Mrs. Park said "He is really going to marry her" and Mr. Park said "we can't go back"

Guanlin's POV
I am playing with the doll that Jinyoung proposed to me with in my room. I thinks back to the moment that he proposed with it and debates the thought before deciding that it doesn't really click. I heard a knock at my door and quickly hides away the bear.

"Guanlin, the house isn't what i dreamt of having, while i want a house, we can't afford to buy one right that second. So we'll go with the rental first. Your grandpa said that his place is too far away from our business that's why. When you get married I'll promise I'll make enough to build you and your husband a family house if only that man would want to marry you haha! " appa said, i understand him but do he really have to insult me!

Me and Appa became quiet when i asked "Will you be happy if i marry Jinyoung?", "He's very sincere, nice, has a good heart, and a good cook and i would be happy since someone could run the restaurant" appa said.

"Do not feel obligated to marry him and your feelings are more important. If the man you can marry makes you happy then i don't care about the restaurant" I slowly looked back at the panda that's hiding beneath my pillow.

Next Day
It's a new day and Jinyoung and me are out together. Jinyoung said "Close your eyes" as he takes me to the spot. On his cue they both turn around to look at the scenery.

However, one look at it and I recognizes it as a place that Jihoon took me to before. Jinyoung takes me around to show me the scenery, impressed with it himself. But i can only think back to the moment i spent with Jihoon at the same spot when he told me that he's not faithful...

Jinyoung's POV l
I sees that Guanlin isn't himself and i tries to point out the scenery again and get his attention, but he's spaced out. When he comes back to it he says "it was nothing" and i changes his attention to food and asked "What should we eat?". Right when we're about to leave, though, we spot Jihoon and Hye kyo walking their way.

Guanlin's POV
I tries to disguise himself and so Jinyoung, but Hye kyo notices us, since we're right out in public and they both greet one another, Hye kyo and me."Ah jinyoung this is my fiancee" and Jinyoung who is surprised "Ah Jinyoung is the successor in Guanlin's restaurant" Jihoon said.

I tried to change the subject and asked "what are you guys doing?" and She said "we're going to an art exhibition, but Jihoon suggested to visit the bridge first". Jihoon turns on his sweetness as he replies to Sahoko and Guanlin can only fume in his thoughts as he thinks about how his first date with Jihoon, to that same place, must not have meant anything since he brought Hye kyo there as well.

Hye kyo asked "Guanlin and Jinyoung come with us to see the art exhibition, an artist by the name of Francis Bacon" but Jinyoung and me get hung up on the word 'bacon'. Jinyoung said. "We like sausages than bacon"

Upon hearing that comment, the old Jihoon starts to shine through as he said "going to a place like that is probably too much of a pain for you guys and that you should stay at your level" Jinyoung gets offended "What do you mean by that?!" and Guanlin asked "Are you saying that we're stupid?", "Am i wrong?" Jihoon asked, then the two don't respond, but Hye kyo seems quite shocked at the sudden attitude change.